• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi guys, I'm newbie in here. Which one is better "fapturbo" or "megadroid"? I see their result on their website that show tremendous result, but I see the Fapturbo's test performance in FPA that show loss and megadroid show some profit. So which one is true (the result in forex army or in their website)? And which one is better (FAP turbo or Megadroid)?

Thank you for the advice

Best Regards
Mikegho

Save your money!. They both SUCK.

Hardly ever trade and their stoplosses are multiple times the takeprofits.

If they never hit stoploss, they look nice, but one stoploss wipes out 10-30x you profits.

Don't believe all the "evidence" posted.

I bought FapTurbo years ago, 1 month after it was first sold. Never have made any money with it. Started to lose, so put it on Demo only, and it rarely trades, always losing more than profit.

I had them only on small account (now only $350, started with $500)

Megadroid, same but worse. Had it from almost beginning too. Megadroid takes infrequent trades, for penies (smallest lot size possible), then it will hit its stoploss which is about 10x the takeprofit. So, it was making around $0.18 = $0.35/trade, then bam, stoploss -$3.50, so I let it run to try to earn back the loss. Today it lost two trades, 5% each one, and I lost $15 and another for $10. 10% of my account. I give up and took it off my live account. Will NEVER use it again.

About a month ago, I decided to go live combining two commercial scalpers, Forex Megadroid (EURUSD) and PipJet (USDCAD), with their default settings on an FX Choice STP account. After just this one month, my account is already up 12.5% of net profit with no major drawdowns: MD+PipJet 1K Live System | Myfxbook

I have to say the latest MD version 1.40 has proven to be really robust so far. Plus, the nature of the markets this year and their overall tendencies appear to be a lot more favorable for night scalpers like these ones. Proper broker selection is also of essence - hence, the reason I went with FX Choice which accepts the US customers while offering high leverage of 1:200 and tight spreads that are a lot smaller than those offered by the MD partner brokerage FinFX.

I'd love to hear from the other MD/PipJet users here. Consider replicating my approach if you wish.

Thanks for sharing your info. Looks like August hit with about a 20% loss but you are still up 25%. Am I reading that correctly? I just purchased the Megadroid and have it running on a couple of demo accounts to see how things go. No trades so far. I am going to check into the pipjet and see how that works out. I'm glad to see you went live with $1,000
I was not sure if things would work with less than $10K or more.
Best wishes for continued success.

Updated Date: 23-mar-2014
Creation Date: 22-mar-2009
Expiration Date: 22-mar-2015

Looks like they are for real! I always thought that they were just one of those hit and run schemes.
vbsmile.png

Back