• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ken Long

Hey, you screwed up the formating with your MetaTrader pictures. We really dont need to see your pretty color pictures....

Ken Long

I don't get it: are personal attacks allowed on this forum?

Beats me, they allowed you to try to roast Roberto on the AutoTrader thread. It turns out everything he said was true. The only thing I see missing is your affiliate link, but then I've never followed one of your links to see.

Beats me, they allowed you to try to roast Roberto on the AutoTrader thread. It turns out everything he said was true. The only thing I see missing is your affiliate link, but then I've never followed one of your links to see.
Guess what? I never even had one. Does that beat you too?

2 more trades tonight, both successful, 10 and 15 pips respectively. I think I was wrong about a couple of things.

First I've been going back through the posted trade statements on the web site and it appears the aggressive strategy has a 10 pip target. I have no idea why our trade last night closed with 5 pips, what I've done now is to turn off the stealth mode on my demo so I can see the actual TP level, otherwise you only see the level posted to the brokers. Otherwise my trades for the past few days are virtually identical to the trades shown by PipBuster.

The second mistake I made was saying it only takes 1 trade of each type per night. I've found quite a few instances in their posted results where it took more trades. It seems if it closes the first trade fast enough it will continue seeking new trades. However, the trading window seems quite small, only 2 hours, from 23:00-01:00 on their platform, which I suspect has a 2 hour offset.

2 more trades tonight, both successful, 10 and 15 pips respectively. I think I was wrong about a couple of things.

First I've been going back through the posted trade statements on the web site and it appears the aggressive strategy has a 10 pip target. I have no idea why our trade last night closed with 5 pips, what I've done now is to turn off the stealth mode on my demo so I can see the actual TP level, otherwise you only see the level posted to the brokers. Otherwise my trades for the past few days are virtually identical to the trades shown by PipBuster.

The second mistake I made was saying it only takes 1 trade of each type per night. I've found quite a few instances in their posted results where it took more trades. It seems if it closes the first trade fast enough it will continue seeking new trades. However, the trading window seems quite small, only 2 hours, from 23:00-01:00 on their platform, which I suspect has a 2 hour offset.
All right, let us stop quarreling - after all, Forex MegaDroid is of a much greater interest to the forum members than my personality. :)

Which broker are you using? I have explored info about Forex MegaDroid on many forums - people are reporting profits, yet the figures vary depending on a broker, even if the deposit amounts are the same. Hence, I am really trying to find out which broker suits Forex MegaDroid best. At one point, I thought it would be IBFX, yet another Forex MegaDroid user pointed me to GoMarkets which has a 1-pip spread on EUR/USD and therefore beats all other brokers with this EA.

Hey Ernest, hows it goin. Whats PipBluster doing over here. I though Mr Aggessively Arrogant only promoted loser robots like the AutoTrader... Ah well, all's fair. I should keep my big mouth shut before I put my foot in it.

As President Muffley put it,
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Which broker are you using? I have explored info about Forex MegaDroid on many forums - people are reporting profits, yet the figures vary depending on a broker, even if the deposit amounts are the same. Hence, I am really trying to find out which broker suits Forex MegaDroid best. At one point, I thought it would be IBFX, yet another Forex MegaDroid user pointed me to GoMarkets which has a 1-pip spread on EUR/USD and therefore beats all other brokers with this EA.

FXDD for now, both demo and live. I droped ForexMeta months ago, and recently blewup my FxPro demo trying to run FAPS across every time frame with multiple positions on each. Needless to say, the market turned and I got the margin call. I've been intending to check out Alpari next, they seem to have better results running FAP-T, the spreads are a little lower on those pairs.

Does this really work any better on GoMarkets with a 1 pip spread? The TP and SL levels are going to be the same. The only thing I would think is that if the trade closed faster it might be able to take a second trade. Otherwise, I've never heard of them.

FXDD's spread on the eurusd is pretty much constant at 2 pips. We'll see, if this robot starts making money like FAP-T did maybe they'll raise the spread on the eurusd as well.

My only complaints so far are the dishonesty I detect from their advertising. They claimed straightforward that this robot did not trade in one specific time frame, and they alleged to the FAP-T's broker problems. But, this robot trades in the exact same time frame, and in an even tighter window than FAP-T. Second, they also made big claims to RCPT Artificial Intelligence Allgorithims, multiple market capabilities, and 2 different trading strategies. This doesnt seem to be true at all. This is a simple FAP-T Scalper clone that runs on the eurusd, nothing more. The two strategies are identical, other than the TP levels.

Otherwise this works as a scalper. The same way FAP-T did, or does, it still works, but its shown its weaknesses. They're both very accurate, but when they take losses they can be huge.

This appears to be anouther good EA that can pay for itself and some extras. I'm sure there will be some problems, especialy when people overleverage, trying to meet the robots claims, and take a big hit.. The RecoveryMode and ReduceLots false are very dangerous to use when overleveraged. However, if conservatively leveraged at the preset 5% they should work fine, the robot rarely takes consecutive hits, but with a highly leveraged account its too much of a risk.

They dont have all the user adjustable parameters that FAP-T does. I suspect that they did this to keep things simple. Also, if they did put them out there common people would easily realize that this is just a clone of FAP-T and raise all hell.

I have my medication

As President Muffley put it,
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Thats a great quote Mr Assistant Moderator! Conflict is sometimes very necessary to get to the truth(or the last drumstick in a KFC bucket). I know it spawns some interesting dialog to say the least. Cant we all just "get along'? HELL NO!!!!! This Forum and maybe the Human race would stagnate ( and both would be far less interesting):)

Last edited:
Back