• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
MegaDroid

Two profitable trades on live account in first two days. 7 pips and 10 pips. Trades only EURUSD. Can't figure out when it is trading. Chart says "waiting" most of the time but sometimes switches to "running". Have not checked when a trade was open so don't know what it says then. Obviously need to trade multiple lots for significant profits but need to know more about stop loss first.

Here is a live account statement for Forex MegaDroid:

statement.png

I like!

Here is a live account statement for Forex MegaDroid:

statement.png

Looks like u may have an EA worth the $97. bucks u paid? Its nice to see an MT4 statement w/o lots of stopped out trades. Please keep us posted as to more future results? I have noticed in my few short years on Earth that what works 1 day doesnt guarantee it will work tommorrow-but while it is working-u could bank enough winnings to offset that eventual losing day? Best of luck! Does this EA come with any kind of free trial or DEMO version?

Looks like u may have an EA worth the $97. bucks u paid? Its nice to see an MT4 statement w/o lots of stopped out trades. Please keep us posted as to more future results? I have noticed in my few short years on Earth that what works 1 day doesnt guarantee it will work tommorrow-but while it is working-u could bank enough winnings to offset that eventual losing day? Best of luck! Does this EA come with any kind of free trial or DEMO version?
There's no free trial or demo version - but per the ClickBank rules, you get a 60-day unconditional full refund guarantee if you don't like the software's performance for whatever reason. Just keep in mind that if you make a refund, you will lose your license and will no longer be able to use Forex MegaDroid.

Thnk u

There's no free trial or demo version - but per the ClickBank rules, you get a 60-day unconditional full refund guarantee if you don't like the software's performance for whatever reason. Just keep in mind that if you make a refund, you will lose your license and will no longer be able to use Forex MegaDroid.
Thnks Mr pipsbuster for the speedy response. I didnt realize this EA is only a week old. Impossible to tell its worth yet. As always, keep us posted Bro.:)

Thnks Mr pipsbuster for the speedy response. I didnt realize this EA is only a week old. Impossible to tell its worth yet. As always, keep us posted Bro.:)
I sure will. At the same time, I'd also love to hear from other Forex MegaDroid users here, so that we could come up with a complete and objective picture of this robot.

Two profitable trades for me today on my FXDD account, with my weekly pure profit on it now totaling to $130.50 on a $3000 deposit:

forexmegadroid.png

Ken Long

Hey Ernest, hows it goin. ............................................ .................................................................. Ah well, all's fair. I should keep my big mouth shut before I put my foot in it.

I've been running MegaDroid for a few days now, and my results, on a live account, are almost identical to what they show. Yesterday I had an additional trade to theirs, the strategy 2 also picked up a trade that they didnt show. I suspect that they had the aggresive setting turned off.

This robot appears to be a FAPT Scalper clone, with a few extras borrowed from other robots. If you review their posted trades for the past years you will quickly see that it doesnt trade at all hours, as they claimed. It trades in the exact same time window as FAPT. In fact Strategy 1, the more conservative strategy is pretty much identical to FAPT, and the only difference between this and the more aggressive strategy 2 is the Take Profit level. Strategy 1 takes profit at 5 pips, and strategy 2 takes profit at 15 pips, and these two strategies run simultaneously. Beyond this, I see no grounds for their claims of Artifical Inteligence Algorithms. All their trades are scalper style trades, during the same hours as FAPT. They do not switch from one strategy to anouther depending on market conditions, they simply eliminate the more aggressive, higher profit strategy, at times. And I suspect they do this manualy.

Further, if you review back a few years you will find several instances where they seem to selectively employ their RecoveryMode. In instances where the EA has taken more than two full losses simultaneously the RecoveryMode is off. In instances where it has only taken one full loss the RecoveryMode is on, and even then there are instances where it placed two simultaneous orders following a major loss, the first at double position size and the second at regular position size. If you tally these two open orders, the total number of lots exceeds the account balance at 100:1 leverage. This is only possible at higher levels of leverage and even then its very questionable.

MegaDroid just seems to be a FAPT clone designed to run on the eurusd pair. It only places one trade per each strategy per night. The only difference between the two strategies is the take profit level, with the higher 15 pip take profit being the more aggressive setting. It doesnt take the small losses that FAPT takes, rather it closes most bad trades at 1 pip profit, therebye maintaining its high win ratio.

And there you have it. Its just a one horse wonder, anouther night scalper. I only does one thing, once per night, at one specific time, on one specific pair. (kind of like an old married couple). Its simply an amalgamation of the best from the best.

Not to complain to hard, it can be a money maker, just beware. To achieve their results they use a 30% risk setting. A couple of full losses at this level can decimate an account. If you run the RecoverMode and double position size after a loss, Martingale style, it could crush your account even quicker, likewise for using RecuceLots false.

Last edited:
Back