Forex Meta Robot and FMR Lightning

Yunko Junkydell

Recruit
I'm talking about the Forex Meta Robot and their (new) version the FMR "lightning" ,They claim to be better than FAP Turbo, has anybody tested this robot? there's a link to a page where they show impressive results going from around $450 to $40,000 in a week. . .

The Lightning version hasn't come out yet, they are announcing it only.
It seems like the info on this Robot is very restricted or secretive, but I have the gut feeling it works good, I could be wrong though. I have the FAPTurbo and have been in demo, seems okay but as all of us who use EA's, I am always in search of something better.
If there is an open thread on this robot please let me know...
greetings to All

fmr lightning

They have a new web site and the robot is for sale. They're claiming remarkable results from brief live trading, so I'd be interested in any critiques.

fmr lightning

I signed up last week and the first thing I noticed was that the manual cautions against seeking quick profits, which is the theme of the Web site. It even urges users to demo the system for a few weeks and shows a curve that suggests good profits but only after few months, not a few days as on the Web site.

Furthermore, the installation process is not at all user friendly - I've spent quite a bit of time trying to do it, without success.

I even asked for a refund, which they refused, saying it was against their policy, even though I had just received a message from them talking about a refunds. What sort of company doesn't offer a refund if you haven't even used their product?

They offered to help me with the installation, but given the poor instructions in the manual that wasn't much help.

I hope others have better luck.

fmr lightning

They offered to install it if I opened a VPS account. I've done that so hope to have it installed soon...

fmr lightning

They have installed it but the directions were very confusing - this is not a user friendly product. Stay tuned.

fmr lightning

The demo account has been operational for one day and has made all of $18 on $10,000 so a long way from the claim of doubling the account in a matter of days.

fmr lightning

They have another version, Lightning 2, which was installed yesterday and is already up $86.69, so there may be hope yet. Stay tuned.

Next!

Three versions into it. Secretive 'leaks' of info out ahead of the launch.

Sounds like everything is going according to plan here.

So the banks and institutions hire real traders. Must be they can't get their hands on the good stuff like these wizzes are doin on their laptops. Shame that, too cuz they got so much money to work with.

Keep the hope alive, though. I have always had the sense that the market was just sitting there waiting for me to choose a timeframe and a favorite indicator or two and it would yield to my analysis, haven't you?

Now days of course, I just can run my EA and go off 'n' play.

oh excuse me 1 sec, the real world is callin'.

Cheers,
Cyclon

(If there really was a software solution, everyone would be retired.)

How it works?

Hi. Some new experience with the new version of FMR Lightning? Do you recommend the purchase now?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Thanks,

megainvest

Doesn't look good

I signed up last week and the first thing I noticed was that the manual cautions against seeking quick profits, which is the theme of the Web site. It even urges users to demo the system for a few weeks and shows a curve that suggests good profits but only after few months, not a few days as on the Web site.

Furthermore, the installation process is not at all user friendly - I've spent quite a bit of time trying to do it, without success.

I even asked for a refund, which they refused, saying it was against their policy, even though I had just received a message from them talking about a refunds. What sort of company doesn't offer a refund if you haven't even used their product?

They offered to help me with the installation, but given the poor instructions in the manual that wasn't much help.

I hope others have better luck.

Thanks for the feedback, seems like this product/Company is not honest to start with. Most Robots are being sold with refund no-questions-asked guaranty, thanks the honest way. Also, a difficult installation speaks bad about the product's quality and finally, if it doesn't make the kind of profits it promises, it mostly looks like a scam to a good degree. Pressing to sell a VPS account is also BS, I definitively won't buy into that.

Back