1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex-Metal 1 Year passed No money received!! SCAM!!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ATQCAPITAL, Apr 21, 2015.

1. ATQCAPITAL

ATQCAPITAL Recruit

I requested my money a year ago from forexmetal about 3,500 USD and still have not received my money. I also have refferals with balances between 1000 USD and 8000 USD

I was a customer since 2009 and never had a withdrawal before. Was very excited that they started accepting bitcoin but time has proven that this site is just another scam.

So, what I want to do is release the software EA I created to the FPA community so you can make profits from your broker no matter the direction of the market. Have been using my system since 2009, the only flaw behind the system is when the corrupt broker wants to keep your money after you have gained profits.

Let me know admin how should I proceed in order to file an official
    complaint agains FXMetal. Also, where and how can I release the code of my EA on the forum Opensource free of charge

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Invite them to this thread via email and ask them to clear things over here. if the refuse to join here then submit FPA traders court case against them. You will find the details by this link (Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery) regarding how to submit case.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Forex Metal already has a scam finding. That makes them ineligible for new Traders Court cases.

Instead, make sure to leave a 1 star review at the FPA and file with every regulatory body you can find that's associated with where you are and where they claim to be.

Also, file with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.