forex-metal.com not process withdrawal

zarrmans

Recruit
i have wasted my time trading with this broker..completed 56.46 points the requirement to withdraw from bonus account but they didnt pay my profit.
I opened an account with forex metal on 28.4.2012 and received no deposit bonus 100 usd. After i make trading and profit 932.75 usd and accumulated BonusWeight 56.46, i try to withdrawal 100 usd. My withdrawal cannot process. The term of no deposit bonus for withdrawal is : Funds maybe withdrawn from the account providing that the customer completed a minimum of 50 bonus points worth of trades during 2 calendar months from the time of receiving the bonus.

https://forex-metal.com/discount/bonus100

This is reply email from forex metal. I only opened one account.

Dear XXXXXX
We have reviewed your withdrawal request and would like to bring to your attention the following bonus conditions:
1. If you are caught opening multiple accounts under different names in order to claim the bonus or cheating in some other way, we reserve the right to cancel the bonus and all the profits that have been accumulated as the result of the dishonest conduct.
2. Only one bonus per IP and per telephone number is allowed.
Your account is in violation of these conditions, therefore we are unable to process your withdrawal.

Regards,
Forex-Metal Payments Department

-----Original Message-----
From: payments@forex-metal.com [mailto:payments@forex-metal.com]
Sent: 09 May, 2012 17:02
To: payments@forex-metal.com
Subject: Withdrawal request submitted

Trading account name: xxxxxxx
Trading account number: 28725
Email Address: xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Payment Method: Liberty Reserve
Account Number: xxxxxxxxx
Amount: 100.0USD

Ask them what other account they think you opened. If it's because of a shared phone number, you need to know who else is using your number. If it's a shared IP, it could be due to a dynamic or shared IP address.

Back