Forex-Metal.com will not pay out my withdrawal request.

gscfinancials

Recruit
On June 13, 2014 I requested a withdrawal amount of $3400.00 It was immediately deducted from my account. Their policy is for bank wires to take 7-14 days. When 14 days passed I started to worry. I emailed them and did not receive a response. I then googled "Forex-metal withdrawals" and found out from this site and a few others that others have not been paid either. I felt like someone just punched me in the chest. I have had an account with Forex-Metal since 07/10/2012, but the funny thing is I had never tried to make a withdrawal until now, so I had no clue that they were not going to pay me. I have called and received the same response, "they will leave a message for the payments department and someone will call me back." I told the operator that I have been told the same thing over and over for 2 months and no one calls back. Now the customer service number is not even in service. Every once and a while the online operator will be online. I have asked them where my withdraw was and recived the same response. I did get 2 emails from them, which were total BS:

Dear Greg,
All these problem are caused by the DDOS attack that we recently experienced. Our technical team is working hard to solve all the problems as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We’ll try to process your request as soon as possible.

Regards,
Forex-Metal Payments Department

Dear Greg,

We have a lot of similar requests recently and we process them according to the FIFO policy – first in first out.

Most of the requests are processed manually and could be subject to the relevant banks’ or payment systems’ processing guidelines, which in turn may affect on our processing time.

We will process your request as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Forex-Metal Payments Department

Please do not do business with this company. I wish that I would have read reviews sooner about the withdrawal issues and I would have made a request before it was too late.

Send an invitation to every address you can find for Forex-Metal. Ask them to come and join this discussion thread and tell everyone how much longer they think your withdrawal will take.

From Scam broker website Forex-Metal is a licensed and regulated FX and CFD broker. By Who? Themselves I guess.

The Forex Metal website claims the regulation information is in their FAQ. I went to the FAQ and couldn't find it.

I just spent 20 minute on live chat with Forex Metal. I told them that I couldn't find it on the FAQ. First, the told me the regulation info was on the privacy page. It isn't. Then they said it was on the FAQ. I repeated that I couldn't find it and asked which question it was under.

There was no answer. I asked for the name of the regulator.

Eventually, the agent came back, told me to go to the general inquiries page, and closed out the chat.

Obviously they have a very good regulatory body behind them named THEMSELVES)))

What? In the FAQ Privacy Inquiries!!! Why had you waste your time on such SCAM broker.

Back