• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Metal.com (Scam Broker, Dead)

General discussions of a financial company
I am trading with them. Good broker. They don't get much of a mention on forums, but when they do, it's always positive. What I personally like about them is that they have many funding options available, including almost all e-currencies and PayPal.

I am trading with them. Good broker. They don't get much of a mention on forums, but when they do, it's always positive. What I personally like about them is that they have many funding options available, including almost all e-currencies and PayPal.

Hi there, I just joined Forex-Metal, but what are the min amount permitted to start off the trade?? I'm new and need some guidance..

Thanks in advance.

Broker Forex-metal ?

Please share your thoughts and experiences with this Online Forex Broker Forex-Metal.com. They have attractive suggestions to new traders with ATM card and $100 on it. I consider to join them. Thanks'.

Interesting

Unless you know what you doing be wary or start small.

Have you noticed that the news feed stops at 7/01??

just an onservation

Unless you know what you doing be wary or start small.

Have you noticed that the news feed stops at 7/01??

just an onservation

No-no, they're reputable. I trade with them. A friend of mine recommended them, but I did my own research before going live.
They have low spreads (2 pips on EURUSD, for example) and also they reduce spreads on all AUD and NZD crosses by one pip every Wednesday, between 12pm and 17pm GMT.
What was also important to me is that they offer no swap accounts.

Forex-Metal Question!

Greetings All,

I've been looking for a trust worthy Offshore broker who's far away from the NFA based in the USA, can Forex-Metal be trusted with large deposits? I've yet to find a trust worthy broker in the US so I'm willing to move Offshore if I can find a broker that's not going to take my money & run. I would appreciate some up to date information regarding this broker & your real world experiences with them, if you don't mind please share? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
"Forex Technician".
May the pips be with you...:):):)

Last edited:
I've been using them since 2008 and I've got no problems. I was looking for a broker with good reputation for а long time. I've came across many good reviews about them. I did not have any problems with them when I requested withdrawals.

Last edited:
I am suffering a lot from withdrawal and trading experience with forex-metal

Forex Metal tempts people to open accounts with them by providing bonus with no swaps account at the following link,
https://forex-metal.com/discount/discount05. I opened account with them on 13th of May 2010, I traded more than 1,500 lots with them up to 25th of May, but only 300 lots calculated to get the bonus (It was not fair to me). Afterwards they rose up 2 pips for my account without any notice, few days later; they gave me the following email:
Dear Mrs. Mei Ling Chen,
We believe that forex trading is a two-way street: it should be profitable to both parties. We make our money from hedging customers trades through other forex companies or banks. Your trading pattern over the past few days shows that you prefer to hold positions for a short period of time, ripping 5-10 pips profit in most cases. At the same time your friend gets 1 per lot in commission payments. Of course it is your choice how you want to trade, but in such circumstances we cannot keep extra low spreads and make profits from hedging. Besides, our counterpart where we hedge our risks has changed our trading conditions, this prompted us to act.
We are re-assessing the situation and if we can offer you something better, we will. Rest assured that we want to keep our customers happy, but at the same time we cannot put our business at greater risk.
Regards,
Forex-Metal Customer Support 31th/May/2010
I was forced to withdraw my money back; the money not belongs to me alone (two of my friends involve as well). I sent them 100K withdraw request on 25th of May; I shall get the money back at the end of May if Froex- Metal processed it properly. Unfortunately, they made the excuse like: One of our banks has a very strict anti-money laundering procedures for over 25,000 international payments. I asked them to separate into 4 wires, each one 25,000. With the help from PFA, they sent the first wire 25,000 to me on11th of May. But up to now, I have not heard from them regarding the next payments. I still have 75,000 with them. I am suffering a lot from withdrawal and trading experience with forex-metal. There is no way to contact their payments through the telephone.
I contact with their live chat twice per day. The answers are the same --- Please email your enquiry to the payments. I am under depression with this withdraw issue. What shall I do if they continually keep me waiting? Shall I report the government department which regulated the forex coms in Panama?

Forex-metal very good broker

Infact,

I opened an account with this broker yesterday 15th may and every processes involved to open my account was so fast . I am in love with this broker now. I have turned my starting capital 147.15USD to more 15.67% profit today and the trading terminal is very nice , nothing to complain about this broker and I wish they will keep up with their good name . I will promote their service to my friends as they are nice :)

Back