Forex Metal - Resolved

stephen11221122

Recruit
Hi,
I am writing this because I need help to withdraw fund from Forex Metal, I try 3 times in the last 2 weeks, but still didn't received my withdraw request yet. The withdraw amount is about $3000, can any one help?

Leave them a 1 star review. Then send an email to every address you can find for them. Point them to this thread. promise to leave a followup posting letting people know if your withdrawal is processed or not. Report back here and tell everyone if they respond or not and if your money arrives or not.

BTW - Close all open positions in your account. If they have some sort of inactivity fee, make one tiny trade every 3 or 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Forex Metal

Hi Pharaoh,

Thank you.

Leave them a 1 star review. Then send an email to every address you can find for them. Point them to this thread. promise to leave a followup posting letting people know if your withdrawal is processed or not. Report back here and tell everyone if they respond or not and if your money arrives or not.

BTW - Close all open positions in your account. If they have some sort of inactivity fee, may one tiny trade every 3 or 4 weeks.

Hi,

After I point them about this thread, they response and give my money back, thank you very much for your help, Pharaoh and forex peace army.

Back