Forex Military School....what's it like?

CryptoatForex

Recruit
I have been through another online training school(not sure if allowed to mention other forums) and learnt a lot....will I learn anything different from the one here?

I have been through another online training school(not sure if allowed to mention other forums) and learnt a lot....will I learn anything different from the one here?
You have already been with another so you can see the different mate, Every online Forex schools are to help the newbies to learn about the Forex and they teach the same BUT in their own ways. For Example, FPA trying to make it easy with Military ways :)

You have already been with another so you can see the different mate, Every online Forex schools are to help the newbies to learn about the Forex and they teach the same BUT in their own ways. For Example, FPA trying to make it easy with Military ways :)
Thanks for the reply. I just wondered really if it was worth me going through it all.

Sive Morten has been working for a European Bank since April of 2000. Currently, he is a supervisor of risk investment division in his bank. His forex education and experience is truly vast. In this section, he provides high quality free forex education from A to Z. Hence this one is very good.

I think that there is few common stuff which can be treated as necessary basic knowledge to start trading. This knowledge can be obtained from many on-line trading schools. FPA is also doing quite a good job. Next comes continuous self studying and practicing in order to become successful trader

I have heard many good things about this certain course overall by all possible meanings of it entirely and happily anyway. I do want to make it possible with ease. We do need some brilliant thing on that matter - let us know your experience if you will sign up with them.

FPA Forums Team Note: Why wait for someone else's experience? You can check out Forex Military School yourself right now. It's at the FPA and it's 100% free...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-books/outline/3/complete-trading-education-forex-military-school

You never know in advance where you can find useful information and how it can change your life. So maybe you should try it and only then make conclusions.

Back