Forex Military School....what's it like?

Did you teach yourself?
of couse. there some words in my country if you want do smt good do it yourself. that's i do.
and i can tell you why.
look you have learned from online school but they teach how they see it. and you'll trade with their style. and i want have myown trade style. and how can i get myown style? only if i'll trade and teach myself. you have platforms, forums so do it.

of couse. there some words in my country if you want do smt good do it yourself. that's i do.
and i can tell you why.
look you have learned from online school but they teach how they see it. and you'll trade with their style. and i want have myown trade style. and how can i get myown style? only if i'll trade and teach myself. you have platforms, forums so do it.
Where did you learn the basics initially? Babypips?

It seems to me a great opportunity.
All the more so because there is a variety of information gathered here, which is suitable for traders with different levels of training.

Of course, there are many online schools, but they are similar only in the early stages of learning when they talk about fundamental things in trading. In every online school, you can find something new and some useful information for yourself. I always believe that it is better to use all methods to get information, and online school is a good collection of such structured information.

You'd better get the information about trading from different resources for several reasons.
First of all, you'll get the full picture of what is happening on the market. You may think that different courses tell you about quite the same thing but on practice it is not exactly so. Different kinds of materials have different focus on the topic and make you look at the same things from different angles. By doing this, you get a clear-cut idea of what trading really is and how to implement your knowledge.
Secondly, analysing different resources helps you remember the information that you previously received. When you read about the topic that you have learnt from different website, you also revise your knowledge and the total percentage of the information that is kept in your mind increases.

The thing with forex education is while many teach similar concepts they package it and explain it in different ways. If you used the other forum and thought is was good, have you put what you learned to good practice yet on a demo account? Have you identified any holes in your knowledge that maybe they can help with or even they can't and so need to seek answers elsewhere? This is all part of the process of growing as a trader and you will no doubt end up using bits of many information sources to create a robust plan of your own.

Back