• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MMCIS.com

General discussions of a financial company
MMCIS Deleted My 10000 USD balance !!

Today mmcis just deleted my account balance without any track in my history and i'm following the case legally but it seems that its a scam broker.
I will update you about the results of the case.

Regards

Hi again
We are in contact with MMCIS technical department and my account is still not refunded
they promised to reply our claim in 2 days
I also uploaded a video that shows the order execution problem on my real account and you can see my account balance was 10031 usd
that is now deleted by the company

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!
I've heard a lot of bad reviews and it scared me, but in fact the company <mmcis> works well. Technical support works quickly, you can even order a call. I use the program Index Top 20 for the second year and get monthly income from 8-15%. You can invest from $ 100 to try. Profit charged 10 numbers. Money found on that account from which the deposit. To answer any questions: scorpio2015@yandex.ru or navigating the premise:
ru.forex-mmcis.com/index_top_promo.html?ref=112190

Ha-Ha, Guys)
Nikkolos not only wanna say that MMCIS is a good broker, he also tryin' to earn some money) U see this reflink?) He is from "Far East", so Russia is far east? and why Russians can propose you to try somethin and they will earn some money with your "trying". U can also look to his e-mail adress: scorpio2015@yandex.RU
Really good work, maybe it's a post-paid forum? But he has only one post - so BAD WORK, NIKKOLOS.

Back