forex-mmcis Scam

sentrafx

Recruit
Please help me to help this case
I have deposit and trade in forex-mmcis.com with Account 335541 name Hariyono and make deposit 500$ and I get bonus 250$, with bonus rule : The amount of non regained bonus will be reduced in proportion to the amount of withdrawal, relative to the amount of initial deposit.
I have made first and second withdrawal of my profit $1,244 and $ 648, per as they rule if I withdrawal my profit they will not reduce my bonus because my bonus still on my balance $500 + $250, so it mean my initial deposit still stay on my balance.

On 13th October they have blocked my account caused my last trade very fast execute like scalping, so they remove my profit, bonus and will send back my initial deposit.
But they did not send me the initial deposit until now.

My last balance 1,778,78 ( initial deposit $500 + Bonus + Profit ) and they remove all.

Any member ever trade there?

forex-mmcis

this forex-mmcis, i almost deposit and trade there because they offer nice promotion and they said that the best server in the world of forex owned by mmcis . Finally, i decided not to put any deposit or trade there, because they are unregulated. No regulation at all and we even dont know their exact location.
For Sentrafx, please provide any screenshot might possible and if any, printscreen of your conversation with them. you may upload here. It will make easier for fpa to help you gain your money back. If no return, your case will help all trader to be very careful dealing with forex-mmcis

Back