• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Multivers.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello, I'm doing some backtest and I can't say is good.
But apart my backtest, I found something strange in PeaceArmy statement.
Today I see this :

2jabtpv.png

It's obviously a magic expert advisor, with 5104$ of deposit and 1,650.67$ of closed trades it has a balance of 8,888.04 , truly a miracle.
:)

I run to buy now.
:D

OUCH

This system looked to have been doing OK and was showing some pretty good returns.

It look like it gets hit hard every few weeks with the latest dip being significant!

Can the FPA guys comment on this system as the results still show a profit but the comment from Carlo are pretty strong.

What is the overall impression and are the results being shown by the FPA site accurate (I assume they are?)

Cheers

Mode

Multivers Result

Just to share my experience on using Multivers...I have now using this EA for a bit more than 3 months...2 months in DEMO and now in LIVE account for a bit more than 1 month...My result is I FEEL GOOD about using this EA...Well, it is TRUE that sometimes EA took LOSS position, yet I am now able to find the right setting for each pairs..

I installed into EUR-US, GBP-US, US-CHF, US-JPY, GBP-JPY, US-CAD, EUR-CAD, GBP-CAD, AUD-CAD, AUD-US, EUR-AUD, EUR-GBP..These are pairs that working well with Multivers and daily contribute PIPS to my LIVE account..

DONT APPLY this EA into GBP-CHF, EUR-JPY and EUR-CHF, I have CONCLUDED that these pairs are KILLERS for Multivers EA.. Also I choose ECN broker with LOW spread in order to compensate the LOW volatility during early ASIAN session..

I have also setting TP and SL in accordance to each pairs and ALL I can say is EA MULTIVERS is ONE of the EA's that I have allowed to manage my LIVE accounts along with other EA's that I have used... :D

TRUST ME, THIS EA IS WORKING...Yet, takes your time to learn about this EA behaviour and try to change the original TP and SL setting, then you have no WORRY and be blessed with PIPS everyday... ;)

Just to share my experience on using Multivers...I have now using this EA for a bit more than 3 months...2 months in DEMO and now in LIVE account for a bit more than 1 month...My result is I FEEL GOOD about using this EA...Well, it is TRUE that sometimes EA took LOSS position, yet I am now able to find the right setting for each pairs..

I installed into EUR-US, GBP-US, US-CHF, US-JPY, GBP-JPY, US-CAD, EUR-CAD, GBP-CAD, AUD-CAD, AUD-US, EUR-AUD, EUR-GBP..These are pairs that working well with Multivers and daily contribute PIPS to my LIVE account..

DONT APPLY this EA into GBP-CHF, EUR-JPY and EUR-CHF, I have CONCLUDED that these pairs are KILLERS for Multivers EA.. Also I choose ECN broker with LOW spread in order to compensate the LOW volatility during early ASIAN session..

I have also setting TP and SL in accordance to each pairs and ALL I can say is EA MULTIVERS is ONE of the EA's that I have allowed to manage my LIVE accounts along with other EA's that I have used... :D

TRUST ME, THIS EA IS WORKING...Yet, takes your time to learn about this EA behaviour and try to change the original TP and SL setting, then you have no WORRY and be blessed with PIPS everyday... ;)

Hi Halamsja,

I am also a live Multivers user and I say agree that this is a true working and really profitable EA. I must add here that their support team is above excellent, very helpful and will keep with the trader until help is completed nicely. Halamsja may I ask if it is not too much trouble to please share here your settings for the pairs trading and anything you may share with us. I would really like to follow your settings and try in demo with my broker.
Also Halamsja if you are a US citizen then there is a new Multivers release sent out especially for the new US maximum leverage of 50:1 and it watches your account equity at that leverage. Thank you Halamsja!!!!

Big Steve:D

Multivers Reloaded

Just info to Big Steve, recently Multivers has released the updated version MULTIVERS RELOADED which allow users to set the time for begin and end trading...Yet, I noticed that the released version has a bit tweaking from the developers such as more active taking positions, will not close when TP is not reached (Which could be double side sword sometimes could be benefit and the other may hurt if market moving different direction) :nerd:

I still put MULTIVERS RELOADED at DEMO account whereas V3 so far still doing well in my LIVE account at European ECN brokers (You should select ECN account for running Multivers well because of LOW spread).. I am so confident that I will participate on the FOREX TRADING COMPETITION in Europe using my collection of EA's that has been running LIVE which Multivers EA is one of them...

I will ONLY share my setting for Multivers upon completion of this competition which will be on END OF FEB 2011... Once again, I am FULLY confident that Multivers EA is PROFITABLE and certainly WORTH the value... :D

Multivers Releaded Settings

I have noticed that the buy orders for USDCAD and USDCHF are not profitable, so I have disabled the BUY from robot settings on these two pairs.
It saved me a lot of money during the last couple of weeks.

Good Luck

Multivers Reloaded 2.0

Hi,

It seems that the new version Reloaded 2.0 is improved. The SL and TP are dynamically changed.
So far it works great!

Good luck,

Babadan

Back