forex mutant

trunnion

Recruit
I am really disappointed with FOREX MUTANT so called "SUPPORT" ....

I wonder what kind of support service that they claim the will provide

I have been sending email to them for the past 11 days, including 1 to their technical support and 9 to get my money back

the 1st email I asked about the FMS Signal that came together with their system (and of course I have to pay extra!!!)..This Signal got problem....but none of them ever helped me!!!

I feel so damn frustrated, so I need my money back!!!

I send 9 emails for the past 11 days!!!!

but what I received is only the automated reply from clickbank...

When I view the ticket that the Clickbank provide, there is no reply from their support although the said that they will reply within 48 hours!!!!

Its been 11 days and nothing from them!!!!

I feel cheated and of course frustrated!!!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY ASAP!!!!!:mad::mad:

Stay on ClickBank's case. They took your payment, so the refund will only come from them.

Not really sure why you are having a problem here as Clickbank are usually very good. In case you have not applied for refund properly here is the best way. Firstly get your clickbank receipt/invoice e-mail ( which hopefully you havent deleted) then FORWARD it to refunds@clickbank.com with a simple message such as " Please refund this order" You should then get an auto rely within 24 hrs that your request has been received and 24-36 hrs after that you should get e-mail confirming return of payment. It may then take up to 5 days to reach your account but at least you know its on its way.

Refund Policy

Yesterday i took my money back from clickbank and only clickbank can refund money, NOT Forex mutant.com Today i had an email from their support team - the first one after 3 weeks! saying that they are really sorry and surprised to hear that i want to cancel their service, as it does not happen very often...

Back