Forex New Year's Resolution

Of course, full topless support would require a minimum account balance.
I think we've got a business plan. :cool:

Yes...yes..yessssss...and the broker's headquarter should be based in Angeles City in the Philippines....and I will sacrifice my time to head the office there.....and will even do all the interviewing of potential models myself to make sure they are well qualified :cool:

===================

"hold on im crushing the savings pig for liquidity. Its $178 , will that suffice?"

..hmmm..that's approx 8k peso...so you should be good for two nights in the bar, including local "barfine" :p

Yes...yes..yessssss...and the broker's headquarter should be based in Angeles City in the Philippines....and I will sacrifice my time to head the office there.....and will even do all the interviewing of potential models myself to make sure they are well qualified :cool:

===================

"hold on im crushing the savings pig for liquidity. Its $178 , will that suffice?"

..hmmm..that's approx 8k peso...so you should be good for two nights in the bar, including local "barfine" :p

Dont forget the black couch for the interviews...cough cough 3:).

hold on im crushing the savings pig for liquidity.
Its $178 , will that suffice?

That only gets you to regular video tech support. All the girls there are totally naked - underneath their clothes. :D

i want to find broker which allow me to run arbitrage.

Many will happily allow you to run arbitrage all day and night. Good luck on withdrawing any profits.

Why not learn to trade real price swings instead of looking for a way to cheat the system?

I hope to be more confident in my trading in the next year. My analyses are decent, I need to trust them more.

Back