• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex News Gun Alternatives

I tried NST, newskiller, newstrader pro and macrospike.
I had no good experience with newstrader pro and newskiller. NST is not a bad service, their servers are quite fast. But I think macrospike.com is the best value for money. I am using the bolt autoclicker, didn't try macrotrader.
anyone can recommend macrotrader?
Thanks for this information. Could you explain more precisely what was the problem with newstrader pro because I am thinking about buying it. I tried it for free 3 times and it generally didn't look bad, but I didn't have the chance to check it during very big movements.
P.S. It looks that sometimes it simply doesn't open the position.

What do you think about News Trader Pro and FX Bolt (microspike) or anything similar ? Could I expect to enter the trade during the first second of the initial spike? What is your experience?

hello everyone is any of the programs that you mentioned on this post still alive?
Mentioning them 1 by 1 so we all know which are the EA's/Programs.
Forex News Gun
Fxnewskiller
macrotrader/Microspike
Newstrader pro
Sorry for my question but all the websites haven't renew content since prior to 2020 makes me cautious while they ask for a subscription with a CC...
Anyone lately using any of these programs and knows if things are still ok ?

hello everyone is any of the programs that you mentioned on this post still alive?
Mentioning them 1 by 1 so we all know which are the EA's/Programs.
Forex News Gun
Fxnewskiller
macrotrader/Microspike
Newstrader pro
Sorry for my question but all the websites haven't renew content since prior to 2020 makes me cautious while they ask for a subscription with a CC...
Anyone lately using any of these programs and knows if things are still ok ?
Cheap programs doesnt work anymore. I know someone who sell programs but price 250USD\month and more.

Back