Forex News Gun and Calendar are down

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Regretfully, I must inform you that the FPA has lost access to the news feed needed to operate both Forex News Gun and the FPA's Economic Calendar.

Currently, 3rd party calendars are being evaluated. Some form of calendar functionality should be restored soon. An announcement will be made when this happens.

After calendar functionality is fixed, options for FNG will be explored. It requires a news feed which is extremely fast, very reliable, and affordable. This is not an easy combination to get. I hope a suitable news feed can be found, but I can't guarantee it.

For now, the Daily News Signals will focus primarily on after-spike trading.

Update: This area is considered educational, not commerical. Several posts in this thread were about FNG alternatives which are commercial software. Those have been deleted.

I do know many people want to discuss alternatives to FNG. I've created a thread you may do that in...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex-news-gun-alternatives.49950/

Regretfully, I must inform you that the FPA has lost access to the news feed needed to operate both Forex News Gun and the FPA's Economic Calendar.

Currently, 3rd party calendars are being evaluated. Some form of calendar functionality should be restored soon. An announcement will be made when this happens.

After calendar functionality is fixed, options for FNG will be explored. It requires a news feed which is extremely fast, very reliable, and affordable. This is not an easy combination to get. I hope a suitable news feed can be found, but I can't guarantee it.

For now, the Daily News Signals will focus primarily on after-spike trading.

Thank you for the update, a New News feed would be utterly brilliant Yippee! Thank you for all your efforts to keep us informed and helping us to make some money. Appreciated believe you me, Simply super!

SAD news but you did say you are continuing the Diamond method - unfortunately i have not received the details for in the mail today, could you check please?
Regards and thanks

Hello Everyone, please i want to know if somebody is being profitable in the long run using Diamond signals (with spike trading entering in the retracement) , and please if someone can tell me a good broker to trade news with low slippage.

Thanks so much

Please keep broker comparison discussions in the Forex Company Comparisons folder.

Hi The Magic,
Yep after implementing what i was taught re the Diamond method, sticking to the rules (discipline) trading not gambling or silly risk taking, i can say i am profitable and i know there are many others even ding better then me. Good luck with the broker issue , there are many good brokers especially here in Aus

Hello Admin

I am not get the diamond trading signal notification in my email account? i subscribe the mail but till now no notification. can you pls fix it.

Thanks

Any updates on the FNG?
I have noticed the calendar updates pretty fast so the news feed must be acceptable for FNG functionality, no?

How could we get this up and running again for ourselves if we wanted to supply the data feed etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back