Forex News Trading Plans for Week 10, Mar 2 – Mar 8 2014

Dear Peter
I have two inquieries: First is there available mobile version of FNG for Android or iOS or else? The second issue is, that link to historical charts on FPA website does not work. Is it a temporary breakdown and if so, when it is going to start to work? Or, maybe, it does work and this problem is concerned with my PC settings only?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Regards
gagolek

Forex News Gun client doesn't have mobile version so far. We are about to rework the structure and then it will be easier to use it on a mobile device. (Do you use mobile devices for trading much? I tried it but it didn't feel convenient for me - I like bedsheet sized monitors for trading.)

Charts work for me now but tell me if the problem is still there on your side.

Hi!

If I use two brokers at the same time do I need just open two FNG clients? How to setup FNG for two clicks? I know I read somewhere that FNG offer two clicks, but I forget where...

Thank you

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the AU GDP trade - share a laugh with you - trade triggered at 08978 i got paid out at 9018 (40p spread) closed at 9026 got paid out 9019 LOL that is amazing don't you think! - Guys do yourself a favour and do not open an account with IBFX or also known as Trade station.

Last edited:
Hi!

If I use two brokers at the same time do I need just open two FNG clients? How to setup FNG for two clicks? I know I read somewhere that FNG offer two clicks, but I forget where...

Thank you

You can simply enter click lines twice with different click locations. Forex News Gun client will go through the grid clicking as many times as conditions are met.

dualclicksettings.png

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the AU GDP trade - share a laugh with you - trade triggered at 08978 i got paid out at 9018 (40p spread) closed at 9026 got paid out 9019 LOL that is amazing don't you think! - Guys do yourself a favour and do not open an account with IBFX or Trade station.

Sounds horrible... you made one pip even with 40 pip spread :)

Peter, The Canada IVEY PMI went very badly. It shouldn't be the USDCAD because the USD also has news at the same time. Had it been CADJPY it would have been amazing! I see you've already changed tomorrow's news plan.

Peter, The Canada IVEY PMI went very badly. It shouldn't be the USDCAD because the USD also has news at the same time. Had it been CADJPY it would have been amazing! I see you've already changed tomorrow's news plan.

Actually... I suspect that you entered long on USDCAD... if IVEY PMI comes out as exceptionally good as today that is very positive for CAD and it's a sell signal for this symbol. CADJPY went up in the meantime according to the currency pair symbol order.

Oh no. I'm afraid you are right. That was exceptionally stupid of me. Thankfully I only lost 15 pips on a half lot, but I still feel so dumb for doing such a silly mistake. At least I learned a good lesson and it wasn't too expensive. Keep up the good work. Your program is amazing, and is consistently the source of my most profitable trades in forex. BTW, I noticed that GBP House Price Index came out 3 minutes earlier than anywhere else on FNG. That was pretty incredible!

Oh no. I'm afraid you are right. That was exceptionally stupid of me. Thankfully I only lost 15 pips on a half lot, but I still feel so dumb for doing such a silly mistake. At least I learned a good lesson and it wasn't too expensive. Keep up the good work. Your program is amazing, and is consistently the source of my most profitable trades in forex. BTW, I noticed that GBP House Price Index came out 3 minutes earlier than anywhere else on FNG. That was pretty incredible!

"Lord, give me mistakes I don't make the second time." :)

Back