Forex News Trading Plans for Week 11, Mar 12 – Mar 18 2017

Hello Peter,
on wednesday an exception happened, federal funds rate raise moved the market in opposite direction than expected.
Also, this event is still not mapped in FPA calender.

You have obviously lost access to news feed few months ago, which i assume was free, and you shut down the FNG server recently. Although these forum entries are obviously autogenerated, i assume that you are checking the forum sometimes.

As the autoclick mechanism itself was not suitable nor feature enough for me, and as you didn't answer on my questions, i took the liberty of decompiling FNG to check if there is a possibility to include a mechanism of forwarding the news feed to MT4, where the news feed can be further processed.

I found it to be possible and easily achievable, and I also noticed that you have a small overhead in communication between FNG server and client, and pull distribution method implemented instead of push. Changing this could lead to faster distribution with faster response times and lower load on the server.

Well i am writing this because i would like to know if there are any plans in renewing the service, even in subscription (payable) form, as i could assist you in improving things and expanding capabilities if you are intereseted.

cheers,
graziani
Apparently Peter, it's all the same, but we need this forum members, if you can do, we'll pray for you :), I think that many will want to support the project financially.

What is news trading? How does forex news trading work?

Forex News Trading can be extremely profitable if you have an understanding of fundamental analysis and have access to low latency forex trading software. Sounds too complex or expensive? Do not worry, Forex Peace Army analyst will help you to identify high-probability tradable economic news reports and advise on the trading strategy. Best of all: Forex News Gun - automated forex trading software is free for all. You find all details on Forex News Gun forum and if you want make pips easier you can find additional tools at Forex Tactical Squad.
Hi Peter,

i am new to forexpeacearmy and i've just downloaded the forex news gun but i keep getting a "no connection server" error, can you please tell me what i can do to fix this ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back