Forex News Trading Plans for Week 14, Mar 29 – Apr 4 2015

Dear Peter,

Please tell us about Today's - German Unemployment Rate (s.a.) News !

- Thank u very much for helping us !

Honestly I very rarely trade any other regular EUR news than interest rate. They simply don't tend to move the market sufficiently. Anyone who has traded this, please give us ideas!

Hi Peter, could you say why you put the CAD GBP forecast at 0.1 when all the major forecasts at -0.2? Thanks, Antar

Yup, it was weird, we had many forecast values and those even kept changing--it's quite rare. I used a kind of average but I saw only a few negative forecasts, but seemingly market had been priced in at -0.2 or even below because it reacted in favor of CAD. Our conservative trigger of 0.3 did well in this case.

Thanks for that Peter, and thanks to everyone who posted info about the origin of Forex News Gun, ping speeds and Vpss.

Honestly I very rarely trade any other regular EUR news than interest rate. They simply don't tend to move the market sufficiently. Anyone who has traded this, please give us ideas!

Dear Peter,

I traded this News yesterday on the EurJpy for Sell mode & gained more than 20 Pips ! I think this News is important economical indicator for EUR !

Hi Peter,

i use from a 4-5 months the FNG with a Pepperstone Razor account in a FXVM VPS (1ms of latency). At begin i traded with good results but in the last 2 months something is change, the latency is really hight and the trade open with a big distande to the start of the candle. For check i asked to my friend to open a real account ousing my VPS and with my big surprise i checked that under a news the my friend account open the trade minimum 10 pips before my account and from 1 to 3 seconds before my account. I tried ask to Pepperstone and they give me stupid answers. Now i want close my pepperstone account becouse in this way i will lose all money. Can u suggest me a serious broker to trade with spike news strategy?

Moderation Team Note: Please do not ask for company recommendations in education areas of the FPA's forums. Use the Company Comparisons and Competitions folder in the Commerce Zone for this sort of question...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/company-comparisons-competitions/

Hi AndreaN,

I have more then 1 acc and brokers are a trial and error thing - some are very good brokers but do not like FNG as some folk have abused the system -i have tried Pepperstone and believe me they are not half as bad as a others i have tried. So keep checking! Wishing you the best.

Hi AndreaN,

I have more then 1 acc and brokers are a trial and error thing - some are very good brokers but do not like FNG as some folk have abused the system -i have tried Pepperstone and believe me they are not half as bad as a others i have tried. So keep checking! Wishing you the best.

Hi, i was thinking to try pepperstone razor. I have opened VPS on east coast and fng is showing 0ms - 7ms. Do you have maybe IP adress of live server in NY so i can ping to see latency?

Did anyone tried maybe RVD? They have 100$ ECN and server in NY (ping 1ms)

Back