Forex News Trading Plans for Week 22, May 24 – May 30 2015

Hi there peter! thanks for your signals and for the FNG, I found that maybe there is a problem with FNG as it is not loading some events for tomorrow, and has some blank lanes. I've read on some post, that this is caused by a problem with server-FNG and it needs a manual restart.... I don't know if I'm correct, but surely there is a problem with FNG right now. BR

Hi there peter! thanks for your signals and for the FNG, I found that maybe there is a problem with FNG as it is not loading some events for tomorrow, and has some blank lanes. I've read on some post, that this is caused by a problem with server-FNG and it needs a manual restart.... I don't know if I'm correct, but surely there is a problem with FNG right now. BR

Kindly restart the server @peter

Same problem here, the FNG is having problems (attached imaged), what happend?

44bb67199ffba983aff621fcd816c606.png

2015-05-26_1335.png

Please see the attched picture, I set my FNG to trigger BUY when the actual release comes out at 1 or more but the release came out as 0.5 which was less than 1 and my platform got click. I actually made money but i want to know what may be the cause because i would have ended in a loss. See the revision figure, can this also be another reason or its a technical mistake from FNG server?

Thanks

Is anybody actually catching news spikes with the FNG? Is it fast enough? What brokers are working for people?

Thanks

Hi Peter, thanks for the great service again. I have paper traded for about a month and actively traded for about 1 month, with good results. So far it seems to me that you are right in terms of about 7 or 8 being winning trades. It also seems to me that about 50% of the trades meet the criteria for spikes and retracements so about 1 in 2 are tradeable. Of course a lot depends on the individual and how they trade each trade. Does that 50% correlate with your experience? Also, I see some trades where the retracement doesn't quite meet your % retracement but still has a good movement back again. Any thoughts on this? Thanks, Antar

View attachment 19881

Please see the attched picture, I set my FNG to trigger BUY when the actual release comes out at 1 or more but the release came out as 0.5 which was less than 1 and my platform got click. I actually made money but i want to know what may be the cause because i would have ended in a loss. See the revision figure, can this also be another reason or its a technical mistake from FNG server?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the attached pic, that clarifies this issue a bit.

First row: 'Range to' is 1, that is it will click on any number that is lower or equal to 1. It clicked according to this setting.
Second row: 'Range from' is -0.2, that is it will click on any number that is greater or equal to -0.2. It clicked again, but there was no button there by that time I surmise.

So I propose to write -0.2 in 'Range to' and 1 in 'Range from'.

Peter

Back