Forex News Trading Plans for Week 31, Jul 26 – Aug 1 2015

Hi Peter i am confused, there is Prelim-Advanced and Final GDP and you give the Advanced today for tomorrow, but on Jarratt's video today he talks about the Prelim. GDP tomorrow. Are these two in essence the same GDP?
Thank you.

The FNG is not showing the necessary information to enable one trade. The news is getting close and still same problem. Is Peter O dead???:(:confused:

Chibuzor Okoye - your language is unkind and unnecessary. Just because things on this forum do not operate as you want it, regarding a trade that is more then 8 hrs away! - there is no excuse for you to be unpleasant.

This is forum where 'ADULTS' visit to get fantastic free trade opportunities, express our gratitude or can ask Questions. We all try to support each other or offer something that may enhance someone else trading, we/united can make this the best forum ever. For years Peter has done all he can to answer thousands of Questions and guide and helps us and FPA offers this terrific service for no charge, very important for many.

Please join us in this quest and think before you write, ask your self the Question am i being helpful or useful here.

Last edited:
You are a fool and must be so stupid so use the word "DEAD"

How much are you charged for the FNG ??

Idiot!!

Ha! No need for curse words. It's an idiomatic expression. I never meant dead in the true sense of it, check with your English teacher please. No curse words should be used in this forum please.

Chibuzor Okoye - your language is unkind and unnecessary. Just because things on this forum do not operate as you want it, regarding a trade that is more then 8 hrs away! - there is no excuse for you to be unpleasant.

This is forum where 'ADULTS' visit to get fantastic free trade opportunities, express our gratitude or can ask Questions. We all try to support each other or offer something that may enhance someone else trading, we/united can make this the best forum ever. For years Peter has done all he can to answer thousands of Questions and guide and helps us and FPA offers this terrific service for no charge, very important for many.

Please join us in this quest and think before you write, ask your self the Question am i being helpful or useful here.

Thanks for your kind words. I truly appreciate but I meant no harm. It's a idiomatic expression and was taken in the wrongest context. Looking at your posts I can tell you as excited as I am about the potential trades, so when something goes wrong with software, one becomes anxious, it's me crying for help. I have joined FPA since 2010, i'm not new here neither am I a kid. But after all said and done. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Hi guys. I'm new to FNG and still testing. Todays "Conference Board Consumer Conf (USD)" at 10:00 o'clock wasn't executed.

Forecast: 100
Actual: 90.9
My sell trigger: Range From: empty, Range To: 99.99
My buy trigger: Range From: 100, Range To: empty

So actual was worse than forecast, but my sell trigger didn't execute. "Test"-Click worked, nevertheless this test doesn't evaluate the trigger values.
I'm not sure if I had test-clicked it before the event so that the button status went from "loaded" to "clicked". Could that be the case.. When the button was test-clicked before the event, it won't be executed anymore?

Regards

Last edited:
Peter. For some reason, the 'actual' field is already populated for tomorrow's Jul 29, 2015 2:00:00 PM US Federal Funds Target Rate with 0.25.

Hi guys. I'm new to FNG and still testing. Todays "Conference Board Consumer Conf (USD)" at 10:00 o'clock wasn't executed.

Forecast: 100
Actual: 90.9
My sell trigger: Range From: empty, Range To: 99.99
My buy trigger: Range From: 100, Range To: empty

So actual was worse than forecast, but my sell trigger didn't execute. "Test"-Click worked, nevertheless this test doesn't evaluate the trigger values.
I'm not sure if I had test-clicked it before the event so that the button status went from "loaded" to "clicked". Could that be the case.. When the button was test-clicked before the event, it won't be executed anymore?

Regards

CORRECT, when you clicked on the test botton, you have to go back to the SET CLICK again to reconfigure the click in order to change CLICKED to LOADED

Back