Forex News Trading Plans for Week 32, Aug 3 – Aug 9 2014

Oh my screenshot! Replaced on the server, expected to be updated quickly. Thanks!

Hi peter, receives a salute from me.
Forex Peace Army is not giving the news instantly, is having delays of up to 45 seconds, and that as you know is bad for our trade.
you know if this is a bug or are having problems or definitely not as reliable Forex Peace Army?
Thanks peter, I await your response and suggestions

Hi Peter, FNG served for the binary options? Would the same configuration?

Thanks!

It works with whatever market that reacts quickly to economic releases. Just do some historical research and then you can use Forex News Gun client for clicking when deviation is met.

Hi peter, receives a salute from me.
Forex Peace Army is not giving the news instantly, is having delays of up to 45 seconds, and that as you know is bad for our trade.
you know if this is a bug or are having problems or definitely not as reliable Forex Peace Army?
Thanks peter, I await your response and suggestions

45 seconds is very much, however, many times the latency is lower than a second. I suspect it is about the news feed and I haven't control over that component. Actually many times the release time is also inaccurate so when I want to check it I open a historical one-second chart in the calendar, and that usually gives the difference to expected and actual release time.

Back