Forex News Trading Plans for Week 35, Aug 28 – Sep 3 2016

Thank you for the warnings guys and sorry for the long outage.
We're fighting a major issue for bringing FNG back to live, but I don't have an estimate yet as it seems to be a rather complicated issue.
Please check the service sometimes, and I keep posting the trade plans, but I can't promise it'll be back in hours.

We are very glad that you came, obschaytest with us please do not fade. And what exactly is the problem occurred?

Thank you for the warnings guys and sorry for the long outage.
We're fighting a major issue for bringing FNG back to live, but I don't have an estimate yet as it seems to be a rather complicated issue.
Please check the service sometimes, and I keep posting the trade plans, but I can't promise it'll be back in hours.

Thanks Peter.

For all you guys complaining about the service being down, you could take a look at forexlive.dataflash.news

Lux
Unfortunately Investing.com much is late with the release of the data. Need a quick source like Peter.

Unfortunately Investing.com much is late with the release of the data. Need a quick source like Peter.

Not sure what you're talking about. I never mentioned Investing.com

The link I gave offers news releases as quick as FNG which is why I mentioned it.

Lux

Back