Forex News Trading Plans for Week 39, Sep 21 – Sep 27 2014

I lose the trade USA New Home Sales the FNG made click on sale instead to buy.
the configuration was good the FNG made the wrong click, why?
the release was positive I set the pair USD/JPY but the FNG click on sell option?

The same thing happend to me, I have no idea why.

Are you really sure that you wrote '100' into the 'Range From' cell in the first row? Just because if you didn't, this could happen as there is a weakness in FNG event name list as:

Clicks: first row is for Sell USDJPY button, second one is for Buy USDJPY button:

WARNING: Be sure to set 'Range From' interval also in this case in first row (lower interval)!
Otherwise event triggers anyway because there is a name conflict in FNG events dictionary.
(It mixes up New Home Sales and New Home Sales Change.)

In this case the second row would have triggered but the first one triggered before so it clicked Sell button and there were no Buy button on the screen by the time of the second click.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you really sure that you wrote '100' into the 'Range From' cell in the first row? Just because if you didn't, this could happen as there is a weakness in FNG event name list as:

Clicks: first row is for Sell USDJPY button, second one is for Buy USDJPY button:

WARNING: Be sure to set 'Range From' interval also in this case in first row (lower interval)!
Otherwise event triggers anyway because there is a name conflict in FNG events dictionary.
(It mixes up New Home Sales and New Home Sales Change.)

In this case the second row would have triggered but the first one triggered before so it clicked Sell button and there were no Buy button on the screen by the time of the second click.

you can't fix this?

Why have the same name? it's just in FNG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the inconvenience guys. It wouldn't seem difficult to have different names if I only needed to tamper with a name list but in this case I can't modify the name binding in the source code of FNG.

Back