Forex News Trading Plans for Week 42, Oct 16 – Oct 22 2016

Hello Peter, did you have any one triggered today? I'm not sure if wasn't triggered, or maybe a mistake I'm making on my end.

HI Peter, Thank you for these fantastic trade signals. I did the Australian Employment change today 20/10/2016 and it seems like the FNG was 5 seconds late to execute the order which meant I missed the big move and ended on break even. I was wondering if you had the same issue/delay or if it was perhaps my computer that was lagging? Hope to find out as I am following every signal for the last 2 months. I want this to work and be a good additional income stream. Thank you for your support.

Guys what brokers are you using FNG with? I get too much slippage and always lose when it triggers. Please share brokers which you have successfully used FNG with. Thanks

Guys what brokers are you using FNG with? I get too much slippage and always lose when it triggers. Please share brokers which you have successfully used FNG with. Thanks

I am using FXCM, sometimes the spread is more than what is mentioned when the news comes up so it is not triggered, but mainly when the gun is triggered I am able to enter into the market, FXCM has their own platform and supports one click trade and you can preconfigure the stoploss and take profit, but in MT4 I think you have to install some utilities in order to do this

if there are any videos to help with setup, great! so, if i understand correctly it works mt4??????????????

Hi, I had the same problem before so I decided to record a short video about this, hope it will explain it:

I didn't test it on MT4, but I think you have to install some utilities to enable stop loss and take profit.

Hi, I had the same problem before so I decided to record a short video about this, hope it will explain it:

I didn't test it on MT4, but I think you have to install some utilities to enable stop loss and take profit.

Hi, thanks for the video. 1st of all when I download FNG, my laptop says cannot find Java 1.5.0. I don't know what that means, I am not a technology genius at all.

2nd, how have you been doing with FNG? Does it work for you all the time?

fng still down perhaps it come back for CPI AUD?

In reponse to Joakim: You have a delay for AUD reports, it is not the fault of fng, the Australians have the report first,
for Australian Employment change i have a delay of 5 seconds like you.

HI Peter, Thank you for these fantastic trade signals. I did the Australian Employment change today 20/10/2016 and it seems like the FNG was 5 seconds late to execute the order which meant I missed the big move and ended on break even. I was wondering if you had the same issue/delay or if it was perhaps my computer that was lagging? Hope to find out as I am following every signal for the last 2 months. I want this to work and be a good additional income stream. Thank you for your support.
Hi Joakim.
How is FNG working out for you? What platform are you using it on, MT4?

Hi, thanks for the video. 1st of all when I download FNG, my laptop says cannot find Java 1.5.0. I don't know what that means, I am not a technology genius at all.

2nd, how have you been doing with FNG? Does it work for you all the time?

Hi AJacobs,

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your comment, so regarding the Java error, just go to java.com and download the latest version, it should work then, if not, just try searching the error on google and you will find tons of info.

Regarding the FNG, I am using it with the platform from FXCM, their spread is really small, and I increased the range to 3pips instead of 2pips, but I am not hitting most of the events although they are triggered in the FNG gun. The ones that were triggered were all of them profitable, but they are few.

Back