Forex News Trading Plans for Week 44, Oct 27 – Nov 2 2013

Traded volume increases anyway but as no significant direction comes from actual figure trade plan tells not to enter the market. I know that there are trade plans that works mostly (or even only) with volume so in other cases it can be a good trading opportunity.

Hi,

This timing is not ideal but I think it's tradable. The only thing is that in this case I wrote in the trade plan to trade CADJPY instead of USDCAD as in case of all other CAD releases.

Hi there, anyone running the latest version of FNG client on CNS VPS. I keep having my VPS freeze some seconds before news release, then re-connect some seconds after release. This is the second time i'm taking note of it. 1st was NZD's cash rate and now CAD's GDP.

Cheers

Hey wakeel

Many brokers restart their servers at Midnight GMT which is when the NZD Cash Rate comes out. Funnily enough , my broker didn't do that this month or the restart was so quick I didn't notice. I have a different issue where my latest FNG won't connect to the News server at all from my Beeks VPS so I don't get the list of releases.

Alan

Hey f_laurens

Do you mind me asking which VPS provider you have this problem with? I am with Beeks VPS in NY.

Alan

Hey wakeel

Many brokers restart their servers at Midnight GMT which is when the NZD Cash Rate comes out. Funnily enough , my broker didn't do that this month or the restart was so quick I didn't notice. I have a different issue where my latest FNG won't connect to the News server at all from my Beeks VPS so I don't get the list of releases.

Alan

Actually my case was a freezing of the VPS some seconds before news release & not the broker. This happened not only for NZD cash rate but also CAD GDP. & I highly suspect the new version of FNG I upgraded to.
After performing a VPS restart myself, the freezing seized to occur for UK Man. PMI & US ISM Man. PMI.
So I'm only hoping it doesn't occur again.

Thanks Alan

Back