• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

forex options broker

First, show me how they can hedge against the real market. Then I'll consider parting with my social security number and mummification certificate code.

Am happy that Nadex pay me my profits and deposits rather than being worried about how they run its business, hedging and whatever that all traders must save themselves from that headache and focus on trading.

If you and others make too much money and Nadex will have to change the payout structure or go under. There are no regulations on payouts for binary wagers, so this wouldn't be breaking any regulations.

As for me, I prefer not to deal with bucketshops. I've seen too many forex brokers using this model get in trouble when good traders with large accounts start making profits.

If you and others make too much money and Nadex will have to change the payout structure or go under. There are no regulations on payouts for binary wagers, so this wouldn't be breaking any regulations.

As for me, I prefer not to deal with bucketshops. I've seen too many forex brokers using this model get in trouble when good traders with large accounts start making profits.

I doubt Nadex will change its payouts structure as much as sure it will not go bankrupted, but if in the worst time that happened I will consider withdrawing my money and continuing Forex trading with my other bucketshops:p, I mean Forex brokers regulated by the NFA and CFTC:D
And, if Nadex ever go bankrupted!!, I know CFTC will pay me back my money to the full;)

The last time I checked, the CFTC just orders brokers to pay clients before paying any fines owed. They don't provide any sort of bankruptcy coverage. So, if your broker goes under suddenly, get ready to stand in line with everyone else they owe money to.

Too bad all those excessively protective rules we got saddled with didn't include a requirement for segregated accounts. That would be the simplest way to protect account holders in the event of bankruptcy.

Last edited:
If that is true. It will be a very serious disturbing fact. I'll start wearing my formal clothes going to protest at the CFTC in Washington:p

CFTC/NFA can't protect your money. Two firms failed on their watch: MF Global and PFGBest. After 2 years, the clients still haven't recovered all of their money.

I almost opened an account with PFGBest, but found them creepy (I contacted them for FIX API access) and bailed at the last moment.

Don't underestimate the NFA CFTC work. They had done and still great job hunting scam brokers. There will still be regulated ones that can go bankrupted, 2 firms failure is nothing, low number. The whole country is bankrupted(or nearly) anyway:p
There are dozens and 100s of scam brokers spread through out the world regulated by the FCA, CySec and others.

If that is true. It will be a very serious disturbing fact. I'll start wearing my formal clothes going to protest at the CFTC in Washington:p

Let me know when the protest is scheduled and I'll see if I can attend. :D

Every sometime I recommend Binary Options brokers, some turn out to be Scams (looking at the scam folder cases), though they are well regulated:confused:
Stopped recommending anything other than the Nadex:cool:, hopefully it doesn't upset me anytime soon or else I would have to sadly and angrily raise the hat for Pharaoh agreeing on his BO view. Then he'll have to join me to protest at the CFTC to get a refund:D

Back