Forex Peace Army members mentioned in the Times of Israel

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
The number of reporters contacting the FPA to get in touch with victims has continued increasing.

As always, the FPA goes to great efforts to protect the privacy of members. The FPA asks members to get in touch with reporters or will verify if a reporter is legitimate when asked.

Much of the time, the article goes into detail about how one or more FPA members was scammed. Only rarely does the FPA itself get mentioned. This is one of those rare cases. It's written by Simona Weinglass, the author of The Wolves of Tel Aviv and many other articles exposing the crimes committed by the binary options industry.

Copyright laws won't let me quote the full article. Please don't help out by posting it for me. I'll just have to take it down. I am reasonably sure I can quote a few sentences...

Felicia went online, asking for advice on “Forex Peace Army,” an informal consumer watchdog site for the binary options and forex industries. An anonymous tipster sent her a private message with the name and personal details of the binary options site’s owner, information that is often a closely guarded secret in this industry.

Later in the article, "Mike B." is mentioned. He's also an FPA member. If either Mike or Alicia want to reveal their FPA usernames in this thread, I leave that decision up to them.

Much of the time my job is very discouraging. Yes, sometimes I help some people get some money back. Much of the time, all I can do is mark a company as a Scam when they stop paying their clients. A frighteningly large amount of the time, passive victims want the FPA to do things it can't, like filing police and regulatory complaints for them. What I like about this article is how it shows that the FPA can help assist active victims in pursuing their funds.

I encourage everyone to read the entire article here...

Lost your money to binary options? Here's how some victims got it back.

Then please come back to this thread and share your thoughts.

I also have one important question. If I'm running a consumer watchdog site, do I need to wear a collar? :D

Well done, keep up the good work. It must be overwhelming for you since there seems to be an endless stream of binary option victims. I would recommend a blue or white collar unless you are in a bad-ass mood, then definitely the spiked collar.

Well done FPA and AsstModerator thanks for posting this. I'm sure anyone who has been scammed by these bandits and reads this article will gain extra encouragement and redouble their efforts to get their money returned. The more victims who complain to their national Security Authority with a request to peruse their complaint with the Israeli Security Authority the more likely we will get a good result. At the end of the day it is 'People Power' that changes things. So flood credit card companies with chargeback requests and the information they need to do it.

"Felicia went online, asking for advice on “Forex Peace Army,” an informal consumer watchdog site for the binary options and forex industries. An anonymous tipster sent her a private message with the name and personal details of the binary options site’s owner, information that is often a closely guarded secret in this industry."

I think they are talking about me,:D Just kidding and its always feel good to hear when some victim got their money back. Everyone has to fight until they get their hard earn money back.

It´s pretty simple: each and every Forex trader, or potential Forex trader, should know and manage FPA as its own website. It´s a must, and a pleasure, for any serious trader. Be sure that many public rewards will come. And, about your "discouragement" because many of us can´t get back our scammed moneys, just think about how many others avoid been scammed JUST BECAUSE OF YOU. It´s quite rewarding.

I found you a watchdog collar. Is this spiky enough for you? :p
spike.jpg

Back