Forex Pip Finder - RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

szendro

Private, 1st Class
It never ceases to amase me just how low some of these forex robot/system peddlers will go. I did not buy this and do not intend to do so and therefore cannot label it a scam outright, but pay attention to the following.
I was given access to a webinar where I heard "Karl" tell a convincing story about how he developed the system (yes you have guessed it after meeting some millionaire trader in the mens toilets or somewhere equally ridiculous). However my attention perked up when I was presented with a picture of a hand on a bible and karl swearing that he is telling the truth. From that moment the guy had my serous attention.
However that attention soon took a nosedive when Karl said that he was only selling 20 copies. The price must be at least $50,000 right to make it worthwhile. Wrong!! The proce is $497. So that means that the maximum revenue Karl can make is less than $10,000 from the webinar which as we all know would probably be what the webinar would cost him in the first place, and since he says he made $100,000 in January why would he want to sell a product at a loss ??? OK I guess karl is not so honest as he makes out.
Now for the clincher - in the webinar a declaration is shown from an accountant stating that she has seen Karl's trading atatements and ther are genuine. On the declaration there is a UK telephone number for the accountants office. So I called it, and yes, you guessed it again, the number is false. Another anomally, the declaration is supposed to be from a UK accountancy company, but is stamped with a "CPA" stamp. CPA is a qualification given in the USA NOT the UK and would not be recognised in the UK!
Here is the clincher clincher - remember those 20 copies only ? Well I could not resist to log on the website, and yes, you guessed again, there are copies left. Not only that but when I tried to leave the website I was offered a discount!
And remember, the man swore on the bible that he was telling the truth. You do not know how sad this makes me!

Forex Pip Finder

I wish I had seen this earlier but I did not. I purchased the Forex Pip Finder EA on the 3rd of March. I wanted to check it out and see if it was worth it.
I almost immediately became aware that it wasn't what I wanted to pursue so I asked for a refund the next day. Here is the response that I got back.

Hi,

Please dont be disappointed.

Mirror trading ea is performing well, it will earn you good profits.Please give it a try.

Regards
ForexPipFinder Support

Excuse me I asked for a refund, not advise on the ea. By the way, the "mirror trading" ea was never mentioned in the webinar. Apparently
it is an ea that copies "Karl's" trades. I am a professional trader and don't need a signal service. I replied to the email again asking for a refund
again this morning (3/5/2012) and have not received my refund or a response to the email. How long should I wait before taking action?

I may need the FPA's help on this one. If nothing else than to keep other fellow traders from losing their money. It has only been a couple of
days but I am starting to get a little worried. What should I do now?

How did you pay? Was it Plimus or some other payments processor? Did you use a credit card?

Robbie157,

if the software is a trade copier you also need to take into account that someone needs to enter the trades from a central server unlike a conventional EA. Therefore the service can be stopped at any time and you are left with a useless piece of software. With trade copiers you need a written guarantee of the minimum length of service before you buy.

It is another company and I used a credit card. I received another email offering remote access and even gave me a skype id to contact them directly and resolve this issue but still no refund. I explained to them that I wasn't going to use their product and that is why I wanted a refund and that there are no issues to solve other than I still don't have my refund. So far, except for some questionable advertising practiced mentioned above, they seem legit and are trying to work things out. If things go the way they have been I should here from them by tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens.

Robbie157,

if the software is a trade copier you also need to take into account that someone needs to enter the trades from a central server unlike a conventional EA. Therefore the service can be stopped at any time and you are left with a useless piece of software. With trade copiers you need a written guarantee of the minimum length of service before you buy.

It never ceases to amase me just how low some of these forex robot/system peddlers will go. (yes you have guessed it after meeting some millionaire trader in the mens toilets or somewhere equally ridiculous)
...hahaha, did he washed his hands afterwards?

However my attention perked up when I was presented with a picture of a hand on a bible and karl swearing that he is telling the truth. From that moment the guy had my serous attention
Despicable bastard!!!

On the declaration there is a UK telephone number for the accountants office. So I called it, and yes, you guessed it again, the number is false
Exactly!!!

Another anomaly, the declaration is supposed to be from a UK accountancy company, but is stamped with a "CPA" stamp. CPA is a qualification given in the USA NOT the UK and would not be recognised in the UK!
True!!!

This is appalling - How is it that so many people get caught by all these scams? I have never ever lost one dime on any FX product/service (touch wood) and I have been trading for decades and still trade all the time. I have said this before, FPA is vital for the survival of newbies, just a pity that newbies somehow don’t know how to do market research or even Google a product.

My favorite saying – Cry for me Argentina!!!

Last edited:
Use the contact number in your monthly credit card statement. Ask for someone in the fraud department and tell them you want to file a charge back.

Contact the third party payment processor. Tell them you are asking your credit card issuer for a chargeback, but that this won't be necessary if they can process a refund.

I believe these people behind Forex Pip Finder and now doing the same thing with a new products Forex Achiever. In the webinar this guy was prompting how he make money from forex and built a dream home for his girlfriend. He show mt4 live account with deposit of USD2k into USD1million+. But when i type and asked why their proof is in DEMO account and not Live Real account, their reply was once i buy the Forex Achiever which was limited to 15 copies and cost USD497 i will be able to view ALL live proof in member area.

That raise a RED Flag because if they have live real money proof why not show it in the webinar and for the public to see instead that proof was ONLY accessible in member area.

I would recommend the public to stay away from these people.

what an unsurpising shame

this guy karl lawrence should be found, kidnapped and beaten to a pulp and left blind folded in a basement without fresh air and fed dog food for 3 months minimum

the same goes for all the marketeers, what a deceitful life to live, the prideful work of the true salesman

i also found myself believing in his life changing story and those pics with his g/f , who is that person in the picture?

how incredibly deceitful these wicked scammers are, and they will continue to use very sophisticated marketing these days ,will anyone actually make money with these systems?

this guy karl lawrence should be found, kidnapped and beaten to a pulp and left blind folded in a basement without fresh air and fed dog food for 3 months minimum
Agree!

how incredibly deceitful these wicked scammers are, and they will continue to use very sophisticated marketing these days ,will anyone actually make money with these systems?
No!

Back