Forex Pip Finder - RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Hello again,

Well, it took several days but I got my full refund. I don't know if the system works but I guess I can't complain anymore.

About Forex Achiever-- I watched the online webinar today. They claim they have 15 copies left. As I was clicking to leave the site, the number of copies dropped to 5, then 3. If that's the case, why hold another webinar on April 1st? Today is March 25.

*EXCLUSIVE* Forex Strategy Seminar (First 100 registrants get in for FREE!)
Sunday, April 1, 2012 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT

He shows a screenshot on a demo of trades it supposedly took. There was a sell EURUSD a few times in the 1.4500-1.454 area. If you scroll back on the Weekly, the EURUSD was that price around June-July 2011. He said that it trades according to the trend of the Daily. If you scroll to the Daily chart in the 1.4500 area, the trade would have been stopped out since it the trend was still going up.

He shows a phony Barclay's statement. Barclay's (do google images) statements do not look like his with the person's name in all capital letters, but only shows account numbers. He showed only one deposit, which was April 2011. The EURUSD did not begin to drop on the Daily (the chart he trades) until May 1st and after, so that is phony.

I smell a scam.

FPA.......can we issue a Fraud alert.......can we find who is behind it?? The UK office of Chartered accountants have no Michelle Adams listed and non in Milton and as said before they do not stamp with CPA ! the website has as a contact when you look up the registrar........Administrative Contact:
Steven R. Dupras
6 Friedrichstrasse
Düsseldorf, Flehe 40221
Germany
stevendupras@ymail.com
+02 11284819

lets start to find these people

I purchased the Forex Pip Finder and asked for a refund. They also told me to try it out for awhile longer. And when attending the webinar & it says 20 openings left is bull****, they also have another affliate "PIP ACHIEVER" which is his other parter trying to scam people. I have emailed them and they are not answering. I guess I will have to dispute the charge with my charge card company in order to resolve this problem.

It never ceases to amase me just how low some of these forex robot/system peddlers will go. I did not buy this and do not intend to do so and therefore cannot label it a scam outright, but pay attention to the following.
I was given access to a webinar where I heard "Karl" tell a convincing story about how he developed the system (yes you have guessed it after meeting some millionaire trader in the mens toilets or somewhere equally ridiculous). However my attention perked up when I was presented with a picture of a hand on a bible and karl swearing that he is telling the truth. From that moment the guy had my serous attention.
However that attention soon took a nosedive when Karl said that he was only selling 20 copies. The price must be at least $50,000 right to make it worthwhile. Wrong!! The proce is $497. So that means that the maximum revenue Karl can make is less than $10,000 from the webinar which as we all know would probably be what the webinar would cost him in the first place, and since he says he made $100,000 in January why would he want to sell a product at a loss ??? OK I guess karl is not so honest as he makes out.
Now for the clincher - in the webinar a declaration is shown from an accountant stating that she has seen Karl's trading atatements and ther are genuine. On the declaration there is a UK telephone number for the accountants office. So I called it, and yes, you guessed it again, the number is false. Another anomally, the declaration is supposed to be from a UK accountancy company, but is stamped with a "CPA" stamp. CPA is a qualification given in the USA NOT the UK and would not be recognised in the UK!
Here is the clincher clincher - remember those 20 copies only ? Well I could not resist to log on the website, and yes, you guessed again, there are copies left. Not only that but when I tried to leave the website I was offered a discount!
And remember, the man swore on the bible that he was telling the truth. You do not know how sad this makes me!

How did you pay? If there was a credit card involved, complain to your issuing bank. If there was a payment processor (like Plimus) involved, complaint to the payment processor too.

I just watched one of these webinars that has been filling my spambox all week trying to ge tme to enter.
Usual stuff , blah blah , bank statement , yadda yadda.
Anyway here is a screen shot from it , anyone know out of interest what those indicators are on the chart there ?

11.JPG

I haven't seen the part in the box at the bottom of the chart, but the pleasantly colored lines appear to be a bunch of moving averages.

What you have here is some sort of MMA (multiple moving average) system. The part at the bottom is probably some sort of "go short/go long" piece of the puzzle.

Unfortunately I got drawn into this one. It cost me over $500USD for this one. They guarantee a refund if requested within 30 days but only come backwith a reply stating that Karl is a good trader just give him time. I got a similar message three times. I then said I would go to mastercard for a refund if they did not co-operate but I now do not get replies. I have tried contacting them several times since but they are ignoring my emails. Is there anything else I can do? Does anyone have a screen shot or anything proving they gave a guaranree?

Thanks for your help.

Once again, let me ask the CRITICAL question that could make all the difference in whether or not people can get their money back:

How did you pay?

If there was a credit card involved, complain to your issuing bank. If there was a payment processor (like Plimus) involved, complaint to the payment processor too.

Hey Everybody :)
This gonna be a report about Karl Lawrence's ForexPipFinder:
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER TO BUY...
ALSO READ IT WHEN YOU ALREADY BOUGHT IT AND WANT YOUR MONEY BACK (you can go to the end of that review)
These guys or especially Karl Lawrence are advertising for their Product called the "ForexPipFinder" which consists of an EA and something called a Mirror Trader which should copy that Trades of Karl Lawrence. They also offer Life Training online call sessions where you can write to the person leading the call session in a little Chat Box and he usually responds speaking to the call listeners after a while. They charge USD 497.00 excl. taxes for that package.
Now I wanna tell you my experience with them and wanna tell you how you can get your money back:
I bought their Product the 19/2/2012 without knowing too much about it and because it sounded very well. Also when you get offered a money back guarantee you think you cannot loose too much.
During their advertising call or show, they are teaching you that when trading forex you you should always count in pips and never in money... that's it... nothing more... Furtherwise they pretend to sell 20 copies of their system in that call. I say pretend, because it sounds like these are the only 20 copies they are going to sell...
This is absolute bulls**t. They are making this call more or less once a week and also have an automatic online recording that pretends to be a live call... They are running this already for many month and who knows how many hundreds or thousands of times they sold that and made 500 USD each. 20 copies only is an absolute and direct lie.
Then in their training calls they try to show you how to trade manually, but I did not follow that too much since I wasn't interested to trade manually. Also it did not seem too professional.
BTW: The contact EMail the give you is support@forexpipfinder.com
Even though they say they would respond to you within a day or sometimes even 8 hours this is another lie.
They do respond, that is sometimes true. Sometimes you have to send your mail twice and sometimes you have to ask the same question several times in different ways to finally get the answer on the question you actually asked... Very bad service.
If you ask in life in one of their training sessions the chance is a bit better to get a quick and good answer, but you have to be there when they make the call session... They definitely have many customers and a bad service and therefor don't really care for single persons who have questions.
When I first asked for a refund it was end of february. They replied with the "KIND" Question why I'm not happy with their product and if they could help me... I fell for it and gave it another try. I opened up some more free demo account and tried both the EA and their Mirror Trader. BTW: All of my Account show less money then when I opened them. I tried several things but it does not really work even though their Mirror Trader FX-Book states different:
FPF Mirror Trader System | Myfxbook

HOW I FINALLY GOT MY MONEY REFUNDED:
So the 15/3/2012 I asked for a refund again. Same thing... they asked if they could help me... I answered with no and that i want my money. That is when they stopped replying to my mails. I logged into their life sessions and asked their for it several times. Every time the answered that they would take care of it and nothing happened for weeks.
Then I finally had the Idea to get directly in contact with SWREG which is the Online Company they us to sell their stuff....
Good Idea... :)
Go to: Card Query and click on "I want to request a refund" OR: https://www.cardquery.com/app/support/customer/order/search/want_refund Then enter Your Email Address and your Order Number and click on search. Fill out the form and give some reason why you don't want it anymore. The ForexPipFinder guys were responding to me in the same way if they could not help me. After I said no again the meant I should give it more time and see how it goes. NOTICE, that all these further Mails were sent to SWREG Info <info@swreg.org> and they copied it to ForexPipFinder. Always go via SWREG because Karl Lawrence's (if this is really his name...) guys don't reply always. Well, after some 2 more mails I got an answer from SWREG that since ForexPipFinders don't reply they gonna refund my money back and it could take up to 7 business days for the money to be transferred. This was now the 6th of April 2012. Today, the 16th of April 2012 I contacted my bank for confirmation and yes. The money was refunded already to the date: 6th April 2012... Finally :)

My Conclusion...
Very bad guys these "ForexPipFinders" because they are using the good trust of normal people for ripping them of. There are good systems for Forex out there and there are other ways earning money online. But I recommend to avoid these guys and there ForexPipFinder. Also one more Tip. If possible buy things which are using the Sales-System ClickBank. There it is easy to get a refund of your money...

I wish everybody all the best and enjoy.
Happiness is the most important thing in life ;)
Take care and best regards,
Joe from Germany

Last edited by a moderator:
Back