Forex PIPS Finder and RegNow Scam and Fraud Alert

jjenk

Recruit
I purchased Software from Forex PIPS Finder on 2/9/13 for $197. On 2/15/13 I requested a refund and never received a response from Forex PIPS Finder. On 3/26/13 I emailed the processing company RegNow. From 3/26/13 until today I have 45 emails going back and forth between myself and RegNow and I keep getting the run around from both companies. I only received two emails from Forex PIPS Finder, both times offering me more useless product, I refused both times demanding my refund. Since 4/25/13 neither company has responded despite me emailing them every day. Forex PIPS FINDER email address: forexassistanttotal@gmail.com and RegNow Order Support email that I have been communicating with: question@mycommerce.com.; website MyCommerce Software Distribution - Global Payment Solution

Have a talk with Digital River. They are the parent company of regnow. Also, if you paid using a credit card, talk to the fraud department of your bank about whether a chargeback is possible.

Pharaoh, Thanks for the response. I paid using Debit Card but will be contacting bank anyways to see what if anything can be done, I also went onto Digital River website and sent an email with the pertinent information and email thread with RegNow. RegNow also sent me an email again this morning with the same old response, they sent it to the Vendor and awaiting a response. I email them every day.

BigT1 posted some detailed instructions. I had to dig a little to find a copy for you.

The key to refunds to an unresponsive SWReg or RegNow purchase is to call Digital River, the parent company.
Have their telephone receptionist transfer your call to their Complaint Escalation Team.
SWReg & RegNow are shady international subsidiaries of Digital River, but DR itself is a large public US corporation that is completely legitimate.
They actually process all the billing for both.
They will take your complaint about the vendor, and about their SWReg or RegNow Operational issue, and refund you immediately.
This process has worked repeatedly in similar situations.
I recommend the phone rather than writing.
There are Global offices listed on the webpage below to call if you are outside the USA, but are typically less sympathetic so call the US headquarters if they dissapoint.
Digital River Corporate Headquarters
10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343 USA
Telephone: +1 (952) 253-1234
Global Offices and web report form:
http://corporate.digitalriver.com/st...page.contactUs
Search your order:
https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?A...r&Locale=en_US

Thanks Pharaoh, will make the calls today .... and update .... I tried "find my order" and it didn't show up but I have an Order number, will see what they say.

RESOLVED - REFUND payment unexpectedly showed up in my account this morning, must have been emails to DigitalRiver. Pharaoh, I appreciate the time, effort and assistance you provided. Best Regards, Jim

Back