FOREX PRO WEEKLY, 21-25 September, 2015

Thanks a lot Master Sive ;)
I was really missing your EURUSD analysis

I just wish a little retracement up again to close my buy

Thanks again
Stefano

GBP/USD ..... what a day ! Entrys at 1,5470 (missed the 1,55xx @ BeeKay8 , just too shy :rolleyes:) , all floating profits now .....what´s the target , gentlemen ? Yesterday´s analysis is first support H4 at area 1,5325....1,5340 area . Could realise profits now , but really expect that trend in daily timeframe will turn bearish now and of course it would be beautifull to continue this journey . Other hand, the thrust is so strong, another significant bullish reverse could happen as well ....but strong enough to hit the 1,5432 once again ? What´s your view , folks ?

@ Sive : Spasiba ! :)

Lobo

Other hand, the thrust is so strong, another significant bullish reverse could happen as well ....but strong enough to hit the 1,5432 once again ?

Well , seems to not bounce back too hard . 162 % extension at 1,5371 seems to form a resistance level .

GBPUSD H1.png

Lobo

DRPO Buy in confirmation bar in progress, well for men who want to anticipate it. DiNapoli said you can in his book. Will it work, I dont know but anticipating it and entering at confirmation will give low Risk 30pips - 50pips at max.
GBPUSDH4.png
Choice of you lot size is in your hands. In my Opinion the possibilities of DRPO buy working as expected is higher with lower Risk. Look at new low formed after first closed above 3*3 and past Price action on its way down on H4 and H1 + price oversold on D1 Commander mentioned in today analysis. Though anything can happen, who knows????

Last edited:
Hi Ochills , thx for your heads up . Also please be aware, that at daily there is high risk, that we get an almost perfekt DJ (the way it looks now) . Lobo

Back