FOREX PRO Weekly April 08-12, 2013

setup

Wow!

I don't know guys if you realize what a valuable lesson it is to see a professional like Sive analyzing a setup as it develops. You cannot find it anywhere else in the world for free! I just can hope that everyone understands this.

I see an interesting butterfly Sell on GBPJPY also.

Wow!

I don't know guys if you realize what a valuable lesson it is to see a professional like Sive analyzing a setup as it develops. You cannot find it anywhere else in the world for free! I just can hope that everyone understands this.

I see an interesting butterfly Sell on GBPJPY also.

That's exactly what I wanted to say with my last post, Corporal! And what about this Forex Military School he wrote for us!!! He made me a profitable trader, with this masterpiece. Every day I am studying his forex and gold analysis and than I am making my trading decisions on the pairs I trade: the EURUSD and the EURJPY. I think we all owe him a lot.

Hi Lolly,
actually I have heard nothing about it... Hardly EUR has a seasonal trend, at least I do not know any foundation of it. So, unfortunately I can't say anything on this sub.

Hello Sir, Sell ​​in May and go away (Sell in May and departure) is an adage. The adage says that investors do well to sell their shares in May and then wait until September (remember to come back in September) to return investing. Jacob Schoenmaker, stock market commentator at a Dutch television company RTLZ, examined the returns per month on shares since the year 1983. He came to the conclusion that the average yield was 0.09% in May. He also noted that the average return was -2.5% in September! It would therefore be better in October to return to the show.

It seems to me, that except August, this does not apply to the forex market.

Have a nice trading day!

Back