FOREX PRO Weekly April 08-12, 2013

I am usually a lurker on this forum, as I am still a newbie, and basically find it hard to contribute anything extra to Sive's analysis and the general discussion. I would like to say that I have been enjoying Sive's analysis immensely. It is always a pleasure to watch. I have never seen such a sophisticated and well informed analysis anywhere else on the net. Although some of the ideas and are quite advanced and can be a bit intimidating for someone new to forex, I always find Sive's presentation clear and easy to watch. Also Sive's manner makes the analysis more interesting.

Even though there hasn't been many great trading opportunities on the EUR/USD over the last few weeks, I still have found Sive's analysis very beneficial and has helped me to deepen my understanding of the forex market. There really should be a lot more people here taking advantage of this opportunity. Unfortunately a lot of new traders are always looking for quick and easy gains (that is probably why they burn out their accounts so quickly).

I look forward to more of Sive's reports and hope and I can contribute something small here and there in the future.

Hello Sive,
I really enjoy your analysis for the EURJPY yesterday's morning.
I'd like to ask you two questions.
i/ The volatility breakout formation that happened in the EURJPY pair has happened and to all other pairs of JPY (AUDJPY,USDJPY,GBPJPY) at approxemetly the same way.
I'd like to ask you if we can treat them the same way like EURJPY and trade them with a long entry on the confluence support area?
ii/ Will this move of EURJPY affect the downward continuesion of EURUSD?
I'm short from 1,3110 and I wonder if EURJPY retrace and continue the upward move will this affect the downward move of EURUSD? Which target do you suggest for the EURUSD taking into consideration and the move of EURJPY?

Sorry for the length of my post. I'd appreciate an answer.
Have a nice day.

Just my 2cents.... to mr the euro usd looks to be gathering power to retest highs grab short stops and test higher than 1.3110. I got the first trade wrong yestersay so please dont take this as gospel. Just adding to the debate. Debate seems to have declined a bit. What does anyone think of this

Back