FOREX PRO Weekly April 09-13, 2012

thanks so much for your detailed analysis Sive but please i will like to know why you called for a watchout around 3165 as i did not see any fib line here. i also want to ask what K stand for when you say K-resistance

1.3165 area have .. weekly piviot level & 61.8 of whole swing down.. and for K area you need to read "Trading with Dinapoli's Level" due to some regulation Sive sir can't explain it here

Last edited:
I would like you to weigh in if you can Sive. The high today was 3145 in the spot and it still seems to be in a bearish flag pattern on the 4H. If you were waiting the trade would you still wait on the 3155-3167 area?

daily updates

Hi Sive

i could not find the daily text updates on this site?? the vidie was there but cant find the reserved spots??

Thank you

Asif

Hi Sive

i could not find the daily text updates on this site?? the vidie was there but cant find the reserved spots??

Thank you

Asif

Hi Asif,
how are you doing, mate?
I just forgot to reserve posts, as Brandon says. So on current week updates will be spread on thread. But I see not much posts, I hope this will not be a problem. I'll try to not forget about it on next week :)

Look on the first page of this thread. He forgot to reserve area for his daily analysis this week.

Thanks Brandon

EUR/USD Daily Update, Wed 11, April, 2012

Hi everybody,
today update probably will be a bit boring, since, as I've said in video - no breaking price action happened. Market stands in tight consolidation that reminds flag. Overall context still holds bearish.
Standing in tight range usually tells that market building energy and probably indecision. Both of them should lead to solid price action. And at least currently, it looks like downward direction is more probable.

On 4 hour chart trend holds bullish and now patterns. Hence we can't enter short right now, we have to wait, when trend will turn bearish. Bullish trend also suggests that reaching of 1.3155-1.3165 is not impossible.

On houlry chart trend is also bullish. Market has failed yesterday with 3-Drive pattern, but still it has not reached 1.618 extension of initial AB=CD pattern and has not continued move down yesterday. This makes me think, that we still can see testing of WPP.
Also there is a hint on Butterfly "Sell", that has a 1.27 target right at WPP. So, if you're scalper, you may try to trade long on 5-min chart.
But if you wait clarification for daily time frame - probably is better to wait a bit more - either for testing of WPP or shifting intraday trend to bearish and downward continuation.

Attachments

• eur_1h_11_04_12.gif
    eur_1h_11_04_12.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 67
  • eur_4h_11_04_12.gif
    eur_4h_11_04_12.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 53
  • eur_d_11_04_12.gif
    eur_d_11_04_12.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 56
Dear Sive,

Thank you i am doing very fine thanks to your on going dedication and Felix to educate us to become self sufficient in this business..
I am very consistent as a trader know,as i use your anaylis combined with my own stagedy to trade.

Thank you again and i hope you and your family are all well..

Asif :)

Hi Kakadoo,
looks like link does not work... Could you safe this chart and post seperately?

Back