FOREX PRO Weekly April 18-22, 2011

Can not thank you enough Sive, you re a big help for me personally and i read your posts and watch your videos every day before i lay my trading plans. I only wish one day i can be a fragment of an analyst of what you are.
Thanks again for all the effort you re puting in this for all of us.

Thank You

HI SIVE:

Just want to say thank you for providing us with you analysis and say to some ''experts''out there if they don't need your analysis they should simply keep quite and let others learn.

i do agree, pls keep up to good work

Dear Sive,

Please continue to provide your excellent analysis service which new traders like myself appreciate so much and refer to without fail on a daily basis.We have been learning so much from you and are definitely not yet ready to do it on our own yet. I am sure there are many others out there sharing my feelings.

Thank you so much.

Chandra

i do agree, pls keep up to good work

Thanks Sive for Sharing your ongoing and timely analysis on the EU much appreciated I don't like trading this pair(as I'm still unsure which of these are in worse shape) but i have learnt a lot from your technical approach to your charts so thanks again:)
Looking forward to a slowdown in the EU so you may look at another pair AUDUSD for example love to hear your thoughts on this;);)

Last edited:
Sive,
I have the deepest respect for you analysis but I do not see how BF Buy @ 1.4304 has been invalidated. Maybe you see something that I don't see. Please give explanation. Otherwise, I will be looking for buy signal in that area.
Thank you very much for your observation and comments.
Respectfully,
Rick

Sive,
I have the deepest respect for you analysis but I do not see how BF Buy @ 1.4304 has been invalidated. Maybe you see something that I don't see. Please give explanation. Otherwise, I will be looking for buy signal in that area.
Thank you very much for your observation and comments.
Respectfully,
Rick

Hi Rick,
Well, if we will follow to strict rules of Butterfly, then, you're possibly right and I'm wrong:
Initial swing has held all follows retracements and then market has accelerated to the down side.
But, I do not like to see in Butterflies when they are not quite reach the target, but move below the low of initial swing.
Then it shows all way back. Now it comes down again. See on picture.
The nature of batterfly is reversal. But here I see just wash and rinses of previous lows.
If butterfly has not quite reached the target but shows strong reversal - it should go to its extension in opposite direction, right?
But butterfly hasn't done it. Say, current behaviour is not very typical for butterfly.
Although theoretically you're right, we can treat it in this way, but the price action does not impress me much. But who has said, that it should :).
So, may it be it will work as you expect. The low in circle on chart and follows price action confuse me a bit (in terms of butterfly).

Attachments

• EUR_1H_18_04_11.png
    EUR_1H_18_04_11.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 108
Hi Sive!
Your analysis is excellent and very useful.
A lot of people here told you about that and i think u r tired to listen every time the same sentences. :)
I am extremely interested to tie up a closer cooperation with you.
I got some offer to you.
Off course you can refuse or forget about it in any moment, but you have to nothing to pay if you listen it. May be it can be useful for u in any way.
I would be very happy if you send empty mail on my e-address dad_2006@mail dot com or avin51@yandex dot ru.
Thanks in advance...

What do I do wrong?

Sive, I have been reading and 'trying' to follow your advice and have lost almost 2500 Euro :shocked: in the process. Somehow following your advice I seem to buy at a peak and sell at a trough. If I wait for the retrenchment I miss the boat.:embarrassed: I have noticed that your advice is directed towards the European and American market times. I live in Asia and by the time the European markets open it is time to take care of my kids and by the time the Americans get going I am pretty much burned out trying to get two toddlers to sleep and get some exercise in as well.

On the forums here a reply to someone with a similar problem was, slightly rephrased: "Well stay up at night and trade during those hours".

Any change you might add a short section to your analysis on what to do when you start trading in Asia? I really would like to make a profit for once.

And does your analysis take into account current events? The election in Finland for example really hit the Euro this morning. Will that have a long term effect on the EURUSD pair? As I write this Auna's butterfly has in fact materialized and the Euro has so far shed 100 pips and is now stuck at 1.4320 area as opposed to the 1.4420 at 22.00 GMT (Sunday, 17 April).

Back