FOREX PRO Weekly April 23-27, 2012

Triantus, may i ask for assistance on the subject of chart data once again?
I notice on fxstreet news, at 6.45GMT the 3.174 is established.

"Forex: EUR/USD rallies to 1.3174

Tue, Apr 24 2012, 06:44 GMT | FXstreet.com"

I check my provider`s charts, on which 3.174 is hit at 07:33 GMT

Do I take from this that my provider has a 40 plus minute window on my future? That seems massively out of whack!
Any comments greatly appreciated.

bloody hell! do you people even pay attention? i believe *not 4* 6 posts prior to this one (page 4), the AsstModerator is saying something regarding this. couldn't be clearer.

Hi Sive,

First of all thank you so much for your exceptional Daily analysis...Its a great Help for New Traders like me and also the more experienced ones alike...

As regards the MACD, I use it a lot in trying to understand the Price Movements, I use MT4 Platform, I just wanted to know if you have made available the MACDP here for your followers...? If yes, how can I download and use it? Kindly reply me...

Thank a ton once again...

God Bless

Irfan

Last edited:
Might i add that it would be worth buying the Joe DiNapoli book as he explains how to use the indicator in great depth.
Its also part of his livelihood and the royalties he would receive could be seen as payment for the decades of research he has contributed

what about that move up, it was quite brisk and strong
Is there a concearn it will be wiped out by US home sales report at 3.00pm GMT 10.00am EDT?

yes. do you have a suggestion as to one with a focus on Dinapoli Trading?
sorry the one about the bounce off 1.3150 was of no use to you
or the one about 1.3103 support yesterday. What was i thinking

Back