FOREX PRO Weekly April 23-27, 2012

Guys,
nothing could be posted here with name MACD Predictor, except proprietary indicator, that authorized and checked by DiNapoli. For instance, when I used CQG, I called it as MACDP, since it was legal DiNapoli trading Pack.

Hi Sive,
I assume that an indicator called " macd forecaster" can be posted here? Or maybe I am wrong?
Thanks!

apologies. I posted the wrong pic...I've called it Predict.MACD..not MACDP or MACD predictor...I can't believe there's anything proprietary about what I've done.

Joshnix - I developed it in Excel and then transposed it to MQ4

Attachments

• prmacdema.gif
    prmacdema.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
apologies. I posted the wrong pic...I've called it Predict.MACD..not MACDP or MACD predictor...I can't believe there's anything proprietary about what I've done.

Joshnix - I developed it in Excel and then transposed it to MQ4..View attachment 5296

i tried clickin on your attachment but its displayin invalid link. check it.

So guys, can you share your predict.macd or macd.forecaster? Maybe by way of private messages if you are not allowed to post the indicators here? Thanks

guys, i found this comment on forexlive.com:

'I think the COT report is a joke as the report only take in a small part of market. we have already seen the Norwegian Sovereign wealth fund report it will sell 79.3 billion usd of european assets. The IMF reports european banks need to sell 3.5 trillion usd of assets. I think it interesting on the GBP shorts'

i heard about the european banks' need to repatriate funds also from other sources, and the number is in the trillion of potential sell of USD.

all am saying is: don't get caught short.
;)

p.s.: we'll have a bounce to the upside of monumental proportions.

guys, i found this comment on forexlive.com:

'I think the COT report is a joke as the report only take in a small part of market. we have already seen the Norwegian Sovereign wealth fund report it will sell 79.3 billion usd of european assets. The IMF reports european banks need to sell 3.5 trillion usd of assets. I think it interesting on the GBP shorts'

i heard about the european banks' need to repatriate funds also from other sources, and the number is in the trillion of potential sell of USD.

all am saying is: don't get caught short.
;)

p.s.: we'll have a bounce to the upside of monumental proportions.

Triantus, let me double check: what you mean is a major travel north of eur/usd?

yes indeed. now, of course, maybe not today. but probably within the next couple of days or weeks. who knows when is anybody's guess. whoever has more info on the coming flows, please share.

Triantus, let me double check: what you mean is a major travel north of eur/usd?

also, if WPP and K-area hold, mr market may be completing the left wing of a buy gartely/butterfly buy. if so, up from here, then down, then up again, and perhaps the last up-move will be the one triggered by the massive flows i mentioned previously. so we are at least a couple of days away.

Back