FOREX PRO Weekly April 30-May 04, 2012

1.jpg1.jpg
That's not a butterfly, is it?? At least not as drawn, from the chart you post, it's still inside the initial range.

but it worked

Good day frds in the house,
thanks for giving a helping hand.
Am using window 7 OS and I have follow the instruction to detail but the fib tree is not displaying any think in my system.
need your assistance.
thanks frds.

Hi Ochills

This seems like it might be related to the issues mentioned in posts 26-28 of this thread.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/sive-morten-analysis/19274-fibtree-indicator-3.html

Have a look and let me know if they help please.

All the best

Michael

not yet. could be a BnB, but a weak one considering the weak thrust up of the larger candle that closed above 3x3. for DRPO we need a 2nd close above 3x3 in this case, after the 1st close under 3x3. meaning: in a bear trend, after good thrust, we need a close above 3x3. then within 3-5 periods, a close under 3x3. then within 3 periods another close above 3x3. and if DRPO is valid, market starts the retrace.

Greetings : slight change of subject - does NZDUSD 4hr look like a double repo?

not yet. could be a BnB, but a weak one considering the weak thrust up of the larger candle that closed above 3x3. for DRPO we need a 2nd close above 3x3 in this case, after the 1st close under 3x3. meaning: in a bear trend, after good thrust, we need a close above 3x3. then within 3-5 periods, a close under 3x3. then within 3 periods another close above 3x3. and if DRPO is valid, market starts the retrace.

sorry about that. what i should have said was - given the break up through the 3x3 and the close below the 3x3 following such a long down move, am i looking at a possible Double repo. i now notice a second move below the 3x3 that has gone even lower. should this close at the lower low and then close above the 3x3, is this the completion of the move? thank you gentle sir.

to have a DRPO market needs to close above 3x3 again, thereby signaling the reversal. however, DRPO can also fail if after the 1st crossing of 3x3 price retrace back that move beyond the 61.8% node, which i believe it did will all the down candles in the past 10 hours. please read dinapoli's book as it is all explained there.

sorry about that. what i should have said was - given the break up through the 3x3 and the close below the 3x3 following such a long down move, am i looking at a possible Double repo. i now notice a second move below the 3x3 that has gone even lower. should this close at the lower low and then close above the 3x3, is this the completion of the move? thank you gentle sir.

Hello sieve,

first of all i must say thanks a ton for ur support. ur analysis is awesome. howver i hve some questions pleseeee answer them:-

1:- for understanding ur analysis fully that u do every week do we need to learn the forex military school that u hve created. ?

thanks i am waiting for ur reply...

Back