FOREX PRO Weekly August 06-10, 2012

Hi Sive and thank you for your weekly review. I'm writing also for asking news about the Sentiment system project of FPA: is FPA still working at it? Are they experiencing some difficulties on it? (if so, i can help describing with great detail how should it work, and i can also code same example using excel (just for explain better the logic)).
Thank you sive. Have a great weekend :)

Hi Papao, This work in progress. Presonally I've seen already the test version of it, how it will look like. Currently some optimization is needed and final check. I think that we should see it soon.

Thanks Sive for the analysis. I would like to know if you are following the Brian Craig and the FPA on his trading system? When are we going to be able to access it?

Hi Ayoayo,
well, I didn't say that it has to happen. I've just said, that since Craig has no objection, I will inform FPA Administration about him. I've done it.
All other things will depend on Craig and FPA. So, try to ask him directly about it ;)

Is something wrong with my email or FPA - the last message I received from this thread was 6 August.

Is something wrong with my email or FPA - the last message I received from this thread was 6 August.

I guess the lack of posts on this fantastic forum has something to do with the fact that this trade is locked in a period of uncertainty, as Sir Sive has been telling us. I wonder when the sparks will start to fly?
I trust no-one feels that there is a lack of interest in Sive's daily assessment - it would be TOTALLY wrong to make that deduction.

I guess the lack of posts on this fantastic forum has something to do with the fact that this trade is locked in a period of uncertainty, as Sir Sive has been telling us. I wonder when the sparks will start to fly?
I trust no-one feels that there is a lack of interest in Sive's daily assessment - it would be TOTALLY wrong to make that deduction.

Sive's dailies were posting OK, what I meant was noone was posting in the regulalr forum's pages.

I greatly appreciate Sive's postings! I just didn't want to add "noise"--if I had something constructive to add, or a valuable question to pose, I am in! :D

Hi triantus shango, i just want to know if you participate in Bryan Craig's trading chat room and what is your impression so far?

Back