FOREX PRO Weekly August 08-12, 2011

stop grabbers

Hello Sive!
I noticed you did not say anything about the stop grabbers that formed past days. Why is that? Shouldn,t they drive the price bellow the A point on your daily chart?
Thank you!

stop grabbers

Hello Sive!
I noticed you did not say anything about the stop grabbers that formed past days. Why is that? Shouldn,t they drive the price bellow the A point on your daily chart?
Thank you!

Hi Sive , you said you trade what you see, then perhap in your analysis should only focus on 4H and hourly chart, you draw the potential harmonic pattern on monthly and weekly chart misleading me that your long term view is UP for EURUSD

Hi Sive,

Ernest here.
I am quoting a bit of yur monthly analysis.

Nearest target stands at 1.5081 – just above the previous highs – this is 0.618 extension from most recent AB-CD pattern.

Cannot understand how you obtained this figure. I am using the Fib Expansion tool using your ABC but I am getting a hugely different result. Meaning it is not a case of dissimilarities in data.

Can you please explain what I am doing wrong.

Thanks.

Sive is good willingly to share all his knowledge in analysis. I bet no expert would want to do so. He really has opened my eyes. Have a faith in him. Thanks Sive.

Hello Sive!
Thank you!
Well, this is very good that you was able to recognize them. I've skept them, since in current price action they are not so significant. I prefer to see grabbers after some prior solid move - they just work better in this case.

Hi Sive , you said you trade what you see, then perhap in your analysis should only focus on 4H and hourly chart, you draw the potential harmonic pattern on monthly and weekly chart misleading me that your long term view is UP for EURUSD

Hi Nicole,
Hm, I'm not quite understand why I can't see something on longer time frames? :)

Are you so upset with the fact that my view stands opposite to one that you've posted here?
If this is so you may follow them, because they could be right, who knows.

I'm not just tell that EUR/USD bullish on monthly/weekly, I show you my reasons and explain that. How can I state that EUR/USD is bearish if I do not see it currently? You should look at my thoughts, at thoughts of another "Big" companies and make your choice or make your own analysis.

Besides, this service is free for you - you may use it, you may not. I do not have any interest to decieve you - I'm not your broker.

Otherwords I do not understand why you so angry...Follow any analysis that you want and be happy :)

Self Worth and belief in trading its a personal Journey

Hi Sive,

Most of us are so gratefull to you as to follow your anaylis you have always made a point to read your weekly thread in conjunction with the daily Vidioes as the market chsnges.

I for one do make consistent pips you are the master of trading.

Have a good one Sive....:):):):):):)

Thank you...!!!

Awesome work Sive... (As Always...)
Just wanna be thankful to you once again...!

Have the greatest weekend Sir...!!!

:D

Back