FOREX PRO Weekly August 20-25, 2012

who knows... so far he's losing money, but then again... the question i have is: considering all the resources at his disposal, what does he know that we don't?

or was that trade simply a 1/2 billion dollar blunder? :rolleyes:

holy cow anyone want to estimate how Lord Rothschild did this week?
maybe he got in @1.2242 -1.238
2mill usd?

who knows... so far he's losing money, but then again... the question i have is: considering all the resources at his disposal, what does he know that we don't?

or was that trade simply a 1/2 billion dollar blunder? :rolleyes:
His trade has gone against him less than 2%. Thats not too bad - mine always do worse than that. hes no more able than any of us to call exact tops or bottoms...

Red Butterfly

4hr bear.jpg
4hour time frame :)

nice chart.
been wtaching, slow down all day, would u expext a stronger move from D?
Ty for chart, what software are you using Lolly?

or it was a tall tale.
i think "£they" do that for usual paranoid reasons we often entertain (at least i do so im staying short to 1.248 ish

Hello Sive

thank you for sharing your analysis and assumptions with us.
have a nice day and good trading :)

ayoayo

and i forgot to mention, multicharts has 'renko charts' built in, whereas MT4 doesn't. i find myself having to run a script to simulate renko charts and it so slows down MT4 GUI refresh rate--it is so bad, all open charts now show delayed price action.

my guess is that the MT4 scripting engine is a pure POS (piece of sh*t) and in serious need of optimization to avoid unecessary opcode executions. but since metaquotes released MT5, no luck for those stuck with MT4 because their broker doesn't support the MT5 backend.

triantus shango, what special benefit accrue from using a multi chart?

Back