FOREX PRO Weekly August 29-September 02, 2011

Hi Sive,

Thanks a lot for your kind effort, Sir.

One question, how strong actually monthly pivot cause usually (if I not mistaken) market not really respect to monthly pivot compared to weekly pivot.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Last edited:
sive

i've been watching the USD/INX and it looks like it is poised to drop significantly. what's your take? what does your analysis indicate re. the USD/INX?

as always, thanks.

Good morning everybody!!

Thx for sharing your view Sive.

Apart from the possible 4 hour DRPO buy that could lead to a retracement I see a butterfly buy on the 1 hour chart. both 1.27 and 1,68 take profit targets agree with the levels discussed on the research.

ONE QUESTION SIVE: As you said on the video, yesterday market has reached 1.27 extension target (1.4260) of the butterfly sell that completed 3 days ago. my question is why have we always spoken about 1.27 as a target and not 1.618. Is 1.27 the more probable or tipical take profit level for a butterfly???

Attachments

• but buy 1 hour.jpg
    but buy 1 hour.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 99
Entry pattern for this 1 hour butterfly buy could be this 5 min head and shoulders, right? I do not expect to have an immeadiate answer (i don't care if I miss the trade) but I've been having problems in my entry technique :p thanks for your help Sive.!!!!

The idea would have been to enter on the lows of the left shoulder.

Edit: The idea would have been to enter on the lows of the RIGHT shoulder. *

Attachments

• HandS 5 min.jpg
    HandS 5 min.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 95
well... here we go... mr market respects nothing! i can officially declare i do not understand him. terrible NFP and yet they buy USD! the world makes no sense. however, if QE3 will be priced in, then dare i hope for further USD debasement and a bounce back of the EUR above the 4300 level? setting my T/P @ 4331. alea jacta est.

Good morning everybody!!

Thx for sharing your view Sive.

Apart from the possible 4 hour DRPO buy that could lead to a retracement I see a butterfly buy on the 1 hour chart. both 1.27 and 1,68 take profit targets agree with the levels discussed on the research.

ONE QUESTION SIVE: As you said on the video, yesterday market has reached 1.27 extension target (1.4260) of the butterfly sell that completed 3 days ago. my question is why have we always spoken about 1.27 as a target and not 1.618. Is 1.27 the more probable or tipical take profit level for a butterfly???

Hi Damian,
we speak about 1.27, since it just closer and agree with strong support. But, you're right - 1.618 is prefferable level.

Entry pattern for this 1 hour butterfly buy could be this 5 min head and shoulders, right? I do not expect to have an immeadiate answer (i don't care if I miss the trade) but I've been having problems in my entry technique :p thanks for your help Sive.!!!!

The idea would have been to enter on the lows of the left shoulder.

Edit: The idea would have been to enter on the lows of the RIGHT shoulder. *

Yes, this is one of the approaches to trade patterns. But I prefer to look at it abit vice versa - so that classical patterns include harmonic.
When we will relsease Chapters in FMS dedicated to trading harmonic and classical patterns - you will able to read about their trading and how to compound them. But, may be you already know this...

In general, you're right - compounding and combination of patterns have a great importance, since this significantly increase the probability of success.

Where is the new analysis? (5 to 9 September)

Hi Sive,

Am I the only one who can't find the new analysis?

Please help me.

With best regards

Alkis

Back