1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOREX PRO Weekly December 05-09, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Triantus Shango

Triantus Shango Sergeant Major

thanks, appreciate it. i could have stayed in bed for all the good it did me being glued to my screen. i wish i knew how to scalp at hyperspeed.

2. Triantus Shango

George Soros speaks! ahum... spoke

sive

from a purely sentiment point of view, if soros is right, they can't let the EZ fail... so on that premise, notwithstanding draghi's stunt today, would it be far fetched to argue that we are now at a good level to enter long in expectation for the short squeeze?

i know, bearish levels have been broken, but considering how these moves are all driven by whatever this or that official says, at the end of the day, is it not more sensible to expect the politicians to come out of the EU summit with another market shocking statement that will send the shorts covering?

source: http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/11/04/soros-angela-merkel-was-the-creator-of-t?videoId=224281604

#112 Triantus Shango, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  3. Venelin

Venelin Master Sergeant

Hi Triantus Shango! IMHO we are due to a big move to the upside-with 1.3630 target based on my EW analysis, but I could be very very wrong...So-that is why we must use stops in this game ! I am long now with stop @ 1.3280! Can`t post chart, sorry! Cheers :)

4. Triantus Shango

thanks. i hear you. i am long as well. i smell a fish. :rolleyes:

5. rashidin5178

rashidin5178 Sergeant

Guys,

Just check it out by yourself. I think DRPO sell on M5. Maybe it try to retest 1.3300. And Maybe this time the target is 1.3233.

Thanks and Best Regards

#115 rashidin5178, Dec 8, 2011
  6. Triantus Shango

rashidin

take a look at this H1 chart. i guess it could drop to where you said, or even complete the butterfly at 161.8=3260. if it does, and also if it does not, meaning EUR bounces from 127.2, then i think we will revisit 3390=61.8% retrace.

and if 3300 or 3260 levels hold, then perhaps we might even see a butterfly buy on H4 like the one in the H4 chart i attached to this post. in which case, EUR might go back at least to 3445-3460. i mean, for the first leg up of the 2nd triangle, then down from there.

what puzzles me is that if you look at the daily chart for USDNOK, you will see the USDNOK has not closed above mid-BB. usually, if the market struggles to close above the mid-BB after crossing it on a down move like it is the case here for USDNOK, that's usually not a bullish sign. so if USDNOK is giving us signals of further weakness, meaning USD down, then conversely we should expect EUR up.

i know, a lot of ifs. but... :cool:

Attached Files:

#116 Triantus Shango, Dec 8, 2011
  7. Venelin

Venelin Master Sergeant

As we know DRPO is a reversal pattern. So I`am looking at 15min.DRPO buy- we`ll see! Cheers!

8. Triantus Shango

i like M15. usually the patterns on the TIs are quite clear on M15, gives good trade setups. now that i look back on it, i can clearly see the signal on M15 when the EUR dropped like a stone. i wish i hadn't got so flustered in the heat of the moment. could have traded this sucker all the way down to 3300. god it is frustrating to miss something like this. ok, more whiskey. ;)

9. Triantus Shango

it's happening, albeit slowly... sell orders around 3350 though :(

10. Triantus Shango

am bored... maybe i'll just shoot the screen if we don't reach 338x...