1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOREX PRO Weekly December 05-09, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Dec 3, 2011.

1. rashidin5178

rashidin5178 Sergeant

Hi Sive,

Thanks a lot for your update. It always exciting to hear from you. I'm not so sure about my MACD but it show bearish trend on H1. Any possibility that downmove could start from now?
    Thanks and Best Regards.

#131 rashidin5178, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. MidnightRun

MidnightRun Sergeant

Hello everybody,
    Does anyone know what time the EU Summit starts today?
    Thank you.

3. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

There is market talk (unconfirmed)at GMT 08:11 of some Middle Eastern & Asian going in to buy up cheap Euro at the 1.3313 level. That is what's probably driving the EUR/USD up at this very moment forming a "W" on the M5 chart.

EMU EU Economic Summit already started in Brussel 8.30am their time

4. Nasr

Nasr Recruit

5. Venelin

Venelin Master Sergeant

What a Zoo!
    Sive, if you are reading - can we treat 30min.as a B&B buy as market went a bit below 61.8? White line is 3X3
    View attachment 4478

6. Triantus Shango

Triantus Shango Sergeant Major

yes but what a beautiful zoo! i love it. now things are getting even more interesting. bearish signals and tentative bullish signals... interestingly we are ending the week without breaking above and out of downward channel and trend line... butterfly buy on H1 worked like a charm, now watching for butterfly buy in progress on H4: if correct, 3460 or so should hold as RSST and then drop down to 311x at least... then up.

but if not, the USD looks kinda top heavy on the daily USDNOK chart where there is a chance of at least 1300 pips downslide... if that happens, then EUR should rocket up unless i'm missing something. even USDNOK weekly TIs look like a bearish cycle is starting. so USD down, EUR up. problem now is timing. :)

7. Damian1987

Damian1987 Corporal

You need more thrust in order to call it a bread n butter. At least 8 thrusting bars, 10 to 15 is better. be sure to have the same calculation of the moving average that Dinapoli for Dinapoli's patterns. there's a lot of types of calculating an average.

8. Mini-Horse

Mini-Horse Recruit