FOREX PRO Weekly December 05-09, 2011

i agree. that's why i pulled the plug on my long. however, there's an interesting pattern developing on USDNOK H1, which might lead to further USD weakness. but quite frankly, i've been sitting at the computer for the past 5 hours and am getting sleepy. so i'm gonna call it a day and hit the sack. i have no patience whatsoever today to wait for mr market to start shaking his legs.

I think if market don't break to any side, we both should have a break. Just to refill our gas for the more exciting journey tomorrow. :) What do you think, dude?

Last edited:
Actually this is more like breakout technique. Just wait for the price to break the 200SMA line on M5, then enter at any significant fibo retracement. After that use fibo extention to calculate the profit target. It depend on you how to place the profit but maybe you can estimate it by refering to how deep price retrace during breakout. This is like ABCD pattern. The advantages of this technique is you follow the trend and make use the price momentum of the current trend. Stop should be place below/above A point because when price go beyond the A point, your ABCD pattern now invalid.

I think this technique is not far away from what Sive teach us on his scalping technique videos. Still I prefer we also should refer to Sive analysis as a guide.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Hi Rashidin,

Can you please refer me to Sive scalping video?

Thank you

Hi Rashidin,

Can you please refer me to Sive scalping video?

Thank you

Of course Habibzadeh. Just go Sive Morten Analysis main menu page and you can find it easily. It is located at the bottom at that page. Or just search within this website Sive's scalping method video.

By the way, pls feel comfortable with this website cause you can find a lot of interesting and important stuff.

Thanks and Best Regards.

i agree. that's why i pulled the plug on my long. however, there's an interesting pattern developing on USDNOK H1, which might lead to further USD weakness. but quite frankly, i've been sitting at the computer for the past 5 hours and am getting sleepy. so i'm gonna call it a day and hit the sack. i have no patience whatsoever today to wait for mr market to start shaking his legs.

Hi Triantus,

Do you trade full time for a living? or you do something else as well?
Hope you made your pips today :)

Asif

Been checking those sites on the solari report et as this stuff i am also into is fascinating as the real reality is always something else.
The lion sleeps no more :)

Asif

God Bless you Sive

Thank you so much Sive, may the Good lord continue to strengthen you....your analysis are exclusive...thanks alot..wow....

Will it hold or will it not??

Now standing at 1.3385, looking to break 1.3361... I took profit from my short, but I guess I should've gone on.....

could of placed stop at Break even and watched the movie.

:) Depends on your trading style at least you took some money!!

Asif

Back