FOREX PRO Weekly December 10-15, 2012

I want to use this wounderful oppurtunity to say thanks for all you have done for the forum members, expecialy me for you
improved my trading magistically, i trade like the PRO now. It is only GOD that will REWARD you for all you have done, I have
nothing to give but my PRAYERS for you and your famlily i wish you the best in life. I trade your style of tading and what i need now exactly is your indicators....so please you can send me the site where i can go and buy smart2point@yahoo.com is my email you can send me the link. thanks.

Hi Smart Ogbata,
unfortunately we do not have authorized indicators for MT4 and it's forbidden for me to distribute it in any way, otherwise you'll find them in the net. To get legal copy you probably will need to buy some software, where they are exist. For example, Genesis trade navigator. It is not cheap, but monthly payment is not so heavy.
More info you can get on official DiNapoli website.

Hi everyone!
I think the direction is North.

Attachments

• eurchannel.gif
    eurchannel.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 39
Sibe,
Thank you for your daily update. What target do you see for butterfly sell (up and down?) Thank you

To get to the levels Sive mentioned today, PA will have to break through trendline he showed us yesterday.
Which might happen soon and lead to significant down acceleration.

Chart_EUR_USD_Hourly_snapshot12012_13_12.jpg

Sibe,
Thank you for your daily update. What target do you see for butterfly sell (up and down?) Thank you

Hi MidnightRun, butterfly on daily, so, it will be up first, somewhere above daily highs.

Hi Dear Sive;
Do we consider the current situation we're in on the 1H eur/usd chart a DRPO?
Too long consolidations between tops and thrust has a lot of interrupting.

Hi traders,

I'm trying set up MACDP, can you somebody help me with it.
I have 3 properties inside of it:
FastEMA = 12
SlowEMA = 16
SignalEMA = 9

Now the setting does not corresponds with Sive graphs. Please help me!

Hi traders,

FastEMA = 12
SlowEMA = 16
SignalEMA = 9

Try 12,26,9 that's the default for MACD

View attachment 7701

a possible butterfly? what do ya think?

Hi Alex,
I prefer to get Butterfly "Buy" on bottoms. Here you have it on top...

Hi traders,

FastEMA = 12
SlowEMA = 16
SignalEMA = 9

Hi Kkty
Unfortunately you will not be able to get precise the same MACD line, because default MACD in MT4 has simple averaging on signal line and doesn't allow to use fraction period numbers.
While I mostly use DiNapoli MACD - it has exponential averaging and hence, fractional numbers for periods:8.3897;17.5185;9.0503

Back