FOREX PRO Weekly February 06-10, 2012

AB=CD

Hi guys!
I will try to buy at D point if I see any signal on lower TF.

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 51
thanks georgeta! i didn't see that but was long nonetheless due to some analysis based on the bollinger bands and k-area.

Hi Venelin and Triantus,
I only customized the mt4 native fibo tools and shapes (triangles).

1) About the fibonacci retracement tool: go to "fibo properties, fibo levels" and set "none" in the style options...I hate the noise in the chart.

2) About the triangles of the patters, I simply give a colour using the triangles.

View attachment 4771
Thanks, sardinian but how do you keep fibo level(38.2/61.8) still visible, but lines invisible on the chart?On your chart I see no lines but fibo levels?When you select levels to "none" nothing is visible...

Sive, thanks for your weekly analysis. We all appreciate your efforts.

I just have a few questions that are not really technical analysis based. I just want to know more of your style and how you trade if you do not mind.

I recall that you once said that you are not a "breakout trader." What do you mean by this? What kind of trader are you?

What timeframe do you usually trade with? I am sure if you saw a sell or buy pattern on daily, you would take it. But what about the 1H? Do you usually hold your trades for longer term or short term? Or both?

Thanks!!!!!

Venelin,

1) You can't use the black background in the chart. My background uses "dark gray" color and white and black candles.

2) open a fibo retracement properties (right click on a fibonacci retracement opened before)

3) watch that picture.fibo2.gif ..set "None" in the "fibo levels style"

Attachments

• fibo1.gif
    fibo1.gif
    40 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back